Say word this is how ATL Night Spots really look like?

Sigh, I been ATL many times and I once fell for the hype from looking at the club pics. The baddest chicks at these parties are usually in VIP and not dancing with anyone, they are waiting for the rapper/athlete.drug dealer that is buying tables and paying their rent lol. Don't get me wrong you can me some fine *!# girls in ATL, but u better of parkin lot pimpin then bagging them in the club. You can't even breathe in a club like Velvet Room and the prices are OD. But real talk I talked to some people out there and a lot of females are getting their rent paid in trade for the P.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

801260810qamtrl.jpg
I smashed so many times its not even funny

is that kapri?

if so she fell off
sick.gif

honestly its some chicks u wud smash in them pics....but its slim on the actual good lookin chicks imo

ATL has some PRETTY girls but them pics aint doin em no justice if u take away the "celebs"... I wouldnt shoot at a grip of them girls from them pics and only a handful of them I wud try to holla at on more than just a smash and dash tip

but again most are just smash quality nothing more

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Sigh, I been ATL many times and I once fell for the hype from looking at the club pics. The baddest chicks at these parties are usually in VIP and not dancing with anyone, they are waiting for the rapper/athlete.drug dealer that is buying tables and paying their rent lol. Don't get me wrong you can me some fine *!# girls in ATL, but u better of parkin lot pimpin then bagging them in the club. You can't even breathe in a club like Velvet Room and the prices are OD. But real talk I talked to some people out there and a lot of females are getting their rent paid in trade for the P.

remember my professor saying the scariest thing about being a father of a girl is that when it comes to money a girl can get if they wanted it .....which is true because these females pimp themselves out for anything
smh.gif

But real talk I talked to some people out there and a lot of females are getting their rent paid in trade for the P.
roll.gif
im not even surprised. this is ridiculous. them dudes are messing it up for everybody.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

I talked to some people out there and a lot of females are getting their rent paid in trade for the P.

sick.gif

Dudes is trickin' disgusting.

OMG!! Baddest chick posted is on that far right end and you cant even see her whole body 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

208w9yt.jpg

Originally Posted by VegasOner

I went Out there once to the velvet room, the broads there were on point....but its mostly people coming from out of town for the parties in ATL...id say probably 30% or less of those chicks are from the A.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]... I been to Velvet . . Most out of towners don't go there. (at least the ones I know)  When I hear ppl talking bout going that aren't from there it's usually Luckie or Compound b/c that's where the celebs go when they are in town a lot.[/color]

what kills me about these post is that everyone critiques and 9/10 times dudes wouldn't see the light of day from any of these chicks lol

and what is even crazier i just go to a thread about a chick with pocketless jeans and dudes are in there posting
eek.gif
.. and u could barely see her face of course it helps that she light

Originally Posted by ps2child

OMG!! Baddest chick posted is on that far right end and you cant even see her whole body 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

208w9yt.jpg

forget the body. that face alone would make me wanna attempt to holla
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

what kills me about these post is that everyone critiques and 9/10 times dudes wouldn't see the light of day from any of these chicks lol

this

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

this

Half of the dudes in here don't have money to pay aforementioned women's light bills.

Back
Top Bottom