you know you still love her
Word

I bet dude is crying himself to sleep over this..... its ok

It will all be fine op...... its all ok

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Originally Posted by potus2028

As said before...that's your ex, why you care? Ill call my exes all types of !!%@%, %*+%%, +#%+ in their face, behind their back, within earshot, from
3-point range if that's what I feel like doin...cuz I don't give a @*%* about they feelings.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I laughed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

when i was working for state farm, we had a lil luncheon for all the interns and HR reps. all the HR reps at my table was white and me and 3 other interns were black.

one of the HR reps asked us how was our work load.

and the black girl says "whew, they got us workin like slaves!!"

everybody just looked at each other like they aint know how to respond.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those white folks must have been like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by potus2028

As said before...that's your ex, why you care? Ill call my exes all types of !!%@%, %*+%%, +#%+ in their face, behind their back, within earshot, from 3-point range if that's what I feel like doin...cuz I don't give a @*%* about they feelings.
co-$%+%*+ sign im a beast
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Reminds me of my friend during homecoming prince/princess/king/queennominations. There's this one chick who's not very attractive and my friend was like "OMG you should nominate (the not very attractive girl) forhomecoming queen!" Then everyone started laughing. We turn around, that girl was right behind her.
roll.gif
roll.gif

And as for me, I always end up saying something stupid when it's quiet. Like you're talking to your friends while it's loud in the room. You guysare all loud, cracking jokes then at the same time you say something bad, the room is quiet and everyone just heard whatever you just said. It's like...oh...
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
whups.

well this is more of a text typo This chick who I just met for like 2 weks at the time said " Well then what are you gonna give me for my birthday?"and instead of typing "IDK" I put the I in the middle ...........lets just say she was mad as hell and felt like i was some perv

I remeber bout a month ago we was playing this game and we were drinking. It was a lot of older women playing. I forget the name of the game but we went aroundin circles and u had to ask a question like have they ever had.......... and everybody had to answer yes or no.

So it gets to me and I had to ask the question. People were askin sexual questions so I just thought I could flip it on em.

"Have you ever had an abortion?"

Everybody just stopped and looked at me like "sweety that's not cool, that's kinda personal" all the ladies was just giving me the
indifferent.gif

I got all glassey eyed and embarrassed. Like my bad...keep it movin.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom