SB Dunk "Miller High Life"

I'm kinda surprised the shoe is mainly green. I usually associate High Life with Gold and Red with a subtle green outline. They look horrible.

Originally Posted by TriniKY

damn.. its really safe to say SB is falling off .. sheesh.
SB fell off a long time ago dude.  I never check here in the retro forum anymore but decided to today to see if anything has changed with SB, see they are still up to just putting out gimmicky shoes.

^
hows the quality?
are they regular thick sb laces or are they like someone on here called 'em (thin laces)?
how much is retail?

they look
pimp.gif
imo

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

these are 14 days.... 2 weak for me
That was a child with Down Syndrome... ******ed.

As for the shoes, green shouldn't be the primary color.

Gold, white, red, black.... with green as a very, very minimal accent color, if included at all.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

^
hows the quality?
are they regular thick sb laces or are they like someone on here called 'em (thin laces)?
how much is retail?

they look
pimp.gif
imo
They are very nice, and the laces are exactly the same as normal..don't know where the thin statement came from. The colorway is inspired by the logo, not a can to those who want to pick at that.

the swoosh has a lunar texture to it, which brings in the moon from the logo, and actually is metallic underneath to bring out a hint of the can which is a cool touch in person. Any you've got to like the lining on the inside, which looks just like beer.

This was a solid concept and when you look at it, regardless of whether or not you like the colors the idea was executed well. NSB isn't "dead" just because something you like doesn't come out every month. Within the past year there have been SEVERAL nice releases

Back
Top Bottom