SB Koston 1

nike-skateboarding-koston-1-01.jpg

nike-skateboarding-koston-1-03.jpg

nike-skateboarding-koston-1-04.jpg

Blue/vegas gold, and Teals are $$$$
pimp.gif

If I want the scales, I think frankly I will stick with actual Kobes.

I could see rocking those blue ones all summer long though.  I think these are a ton better- from the looks perspective and probably from a fit perspective than the Janoskis.

I may be wrong but these almost remind me of a better version of the Adidas Gazelle.

Blue/vegas gold, and Teals are $$$$
pimp.gif

If I want the scales, I think frankly I will stick with actual Kobes.

I could see rocking those blue ones all summer long though.  I think these are a ton better- from the looks perspective and probably from a fit perspective than the Janoskis.

I may be wrong but these almost remind me of a better version of the Adidas Gazelle.

thanks man

Anyone know why there appears to be 2 versions of the Kobe colourway?? I smell some limited-ness for one them.......

thanks man

Anyone know why there appears to be 2 versions of the Kobe colourway?? I smell some limited-ness for one them.......

no such thing as a better gazelle, just more comfortable. They do look great though. if the price is right I would cop a couple of those cw's

no such thing as a better gazelle, just more comfortable. They do look great though. if the price is right I would cop a couple of those cw's

Everyone and their mother is going to want the Kobe inspired pair.  No way they will be anything close to a GR and I have a feeling they will go a little something like this:

ajpr1.jpg

Everyone and their mother is going to want the Kobe inspired pair.  No way they will be anything close to a GR and I have a feeling they will go a little something like this:

ajpr1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom