Scammed by a gentleman in San Jose

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Give him the Joesph Schneider Treatment (roll through the "hood" for the 411)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by scwoogie

Hey guys,

I know this stuff happens all the time, but wanted advice from any of you all.

Bought a pair of shoes from a gentleman, he showed real shoes, sent fakes. THen i returned them and now he is holding the shoes and the money. Can't get a hold of him by email or phone anymore.

Paypal won't do anything. Credit card company can't get the money back. San Jose Police doesn't care about it at all. Filed a mail fraud claim with USPS. DId crap through square trade, IC3, and the better business bureau. The BBB thing was because he signs his emails with a business name that matches a business in San Jose.

Anybody got any suggestions on things I can do to recover funds?

Any San Jose authorities in the house?

Piece

I'm sorry
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NYelectric wrote:

San Jose Police doesn't care about it at all.

Are you sure? Did they put you through to the Sneaker Forgery department?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Plan ticket + a place to stay + $50 for food and I'll invite the gentleman to a black eye affair."

^ I appreciate the sense of humor

Originally Posted by scwoogie

Hey guys,

I know this stuff happens all the time, but wanted advice from any of you all.

Bought a pair of shoes from a gentleman, he showed real shoes, sent fakes. THen i returned them and now he is holding the shoes and the money. Can't get a hold of him by email or phone anymore.

Paypal won't do anything. Credit card company can't get the money back. San Jose Police doesn't care about it at all. Filed a mail fraud claim with USPS. DId crap through square trade, IC3, and the better business bureau. The BBB thing was because he signs his emails with a business name that matches a business in San Jose.

Anybody got any suggestions on things I can do to recover funds?

Any San Jose authorities in the house?

Piece
next time buy from retail chains or from someone legit like me
pimp.gif

Hey,

thanks for those that have offered to help me.

If you are serious about offering help to me, it would be great if you would email me at [email protected] as I don't use niketalk very much.

And for those who are saying I did not trace my steps properly, i did open a paypal claim, but the dropped it almost immediately because the transaction wasnot done through ebay.

So they basically did nothing for me.

I have done a lot of research on the guy and he has been a part of several different types of scams over the years with digital photography equipment, computerperiphials and sneakers.

The business name that he has listed on his emails is "Repairguyz"

Looked it up and found it to be a auto shop in san jose somewhere, but nobody every picks up.

The name of the signature on emails has been Fanta Mengesha and Ruthcal Diesel

Fanta Mengesha is some girl Ethiopian girl who attended San Jose State Community College I believe.

Ruthcal Diesel is the name on most of the emails between us.

He is also linked to a scam for some store called "Protechstore" that was on ebay and had a website that was shut down for selling junky memory cardscrap like that.

Like I said, if anyone can really offer any help, it would be great and I can be reached through email at [email protected]

DAMN SON u gotta watch out for them sharks out here in san jo. u can pm me if it aint far from my house ill ken e dude .

Back
Top Bottom