scammed by a member on iss..VOL 2 my turn

cs02132

Supporter
the other thread inspired me to finally take action..a little over a year ago i got scammed by iss memeber laoboifresh .. we were suppose to trade my fire red5s for his mist 4s and i would add $45 to get a pair of maize am90s and my friend added $90 to get a pair of flint 7s. we had previously done a trade for somegr dunks+$40 for his blackcat 4s and everything was good, but hte 2nd trade i never received anything. i still have his address and everything but we nevermade an agreement cause it was my first transaction on iss so i didint know how it worked. his aim sn is ugotanewport

sackda thepphasone
400 kyle ct
fayetville, ga 301215

go to work!
happy.gif

as of now all i want is my money back and the maize 90s..he can keep his gay mists

edit: forgot to add the delivery confirmation number, it doesnt show on usps anymore because it was from feb 27, 2007
0306 2400 0002 4928 8185

i dont kno how to do any of the stuff that people were doing in the other thread.. i already tried to look up his info on google and the white pages andnothing good came up
based on the posts above, i feel a thread take over coming along
embarassed.gif

so it basically went like this...you got scammed, you couldn't and probably didn't do anything, you see the other thread, you get happy, and thenbasically demand NT to get your money back from over a year ago?

indifferent.gif
@ you thinking other people are going to do your dirty work for you...

Originally Posted by minah86

so it basically went like this...you got scammed, you couldn't and probably didn't do anything, you see the other thread, you get happy, and then basically demand NT to get your money back from over a year ago?

indifferent.gif

yea pretty much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by minah86

so it basically went like this...you got scammed, you couldn't and probably didn't do anything, you see the other thread, you get happy, and then basically demand NT to get your money back from over a year ago?

indifferent.gif
^pretty much what i was going to say...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it happened over a YEAR ago son...there's nothing any of us could do about it now...

and let me just say I have a feeling we're going to get an avalanche of ISS'ers and dumb NT'ers trying to post up their situations hoping itgets solved...
eyes.gif

what proof do you have that he actually scammed you? for all we knoe he could be your enemy and you want us to stye on him just cuz he piped your girl

Back
Top Bottom