SCAMMED BY DIZZY. dmv beware

Originally Posted by dimez81

He/His girl did refund the money last night.
Good %+*% jo.

And that's because:

(1) You blasted him
(2) You were smart enough to not drop the paypal claim
(3) You had documentation/tracking that you sent it the item back, which he'll only "get" someone else with the fake item(s).  Most likely a youngin'...  Bamma *%#...

Bamma now lowered to using other people's accounts? 
laugh.gif
  *ques up "Just to Get By" by Talib...
roll.gif

You ain't "fly" rocking fake %+*% in the "DMV" these days are you? 

I stay on my Hall & Oates... I'm outta touch...
laugh.gif

Thought this was a gravedig from 2008 at first.
laugh.gif

Glad you got your $ back though homey .

Thought this was a gravedig from 2008 at first.
laugh.gif

Glad you got your $ back though homey .

good u got your money back. i would never order any LV or gucci from anywhere on the internet except the real official website or a major retail store. gotta be careful, too much fake stuff out here.

good u got your money back. i would never order any LV or gucci from anywhere on the internet except the real official website or a major retail store. gotta be careful, too much fake stuff out here.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Thanks.  Trust me if these were available in the stores I would rather buy it there.  I don't even buy used items but I made an exception for the first time and got got. smh

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Thanks.  Trust me if these were available in the stores I would rather buy it there.  I don't even buy used items but I made an exception for the first time and got got. smh

What a bamma yung!  On SO many levels.

Where's his "stick up for 'em team" now? 
laugh.gif

Lucky we cant gravedig and the "barbershop" store thread is locked (check back pages).

What a bamma yung!  On SO many levels.

Where's his "stick up for 'em team" now? 
laugh.gif

Lucky we cant gravedig and the "barbershop" store thread is locked (check back pages).

Sorry to hear about that Dimez. I dealt with dude a few years back and my personally opininon is, he gets the issue resolve eventually, it just takes too long and people dont like that.

Sorry to hear about that Dimez. I dealt with dude a few years back and my personally opininon is, he gets the issue resolve eventually, it just takes too long and people dont like that.

Originally Posted by tactusjack

I think the issue is that he tried to pass off some fake LV shoes.... OP realized they were fake.... if OP never noticed, Dizzy would of gone about his business on maybe selling some fake LV things to other heads...

Originally Posted by tactusjack

I think the issue is that he tried to pass off some fake LV shoes.... OP realized they were fake.... if OP never noticed, Dizzy would of gone about his business on maybe selling some fake LV things to other heads...

^
You don't think that pair Dimez returned ain't gonna get relisted and resold on craiglist to "get" someone else?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry. I'll wait................................................................................."

^
You don't think that pair Dimez returned ain't gonna get relisted and resold on craiglist to "get" someone else?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry. I'll wait................................................................................."

sounds like he could've been asian to do you dirty like that! 
roll.gif

sounds like he could've been asian to do you dirty like that! 
roll.gif

I guess if you're Asian you can get away with that comment... 
embarassed.gif

Any other ethnicity = racist comment.

I guess if you're Asian you can get away with that comment... 
embarassed.gif

Any other ethnicity = racist comment.

Back
Top Bottom