SCAMMED by fellow NTer

Good stuff. Nothing for me yet, but I'm hoping I'll get mine sometime next week. Patience is a virtue so they say.

smh.gif
damn scammers but at least nt dudes banded together and helped....luckily I haven't been caught in that before...def. No fun...

What's up y'all,
My kicks finally came in but the first thing I noticed was they were missing the insoles. I was told beforehand that the laces would be shipped with the shirtsthat he also sent, but I don't recall him saying anything bout the insoles. After contacting Mario, he said the insoles are with the laces and that theywould be arriving in the next few days. I'll keep you guys updated. BTW, the condition of the kicks were as advertised.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I posted this in the buying and selling lounge.

Everybody avoid 43086nhjordan. He seems to have screwed over myself and JustintimeX21 by accepting money and lying about shipping the sneakers without actually do so. I have already filed a paypal dispute, and I also have the emails to prove that he's running some type of con. His goes by the name "Mario Rangel", but his paypal account was attached to the name "Eric Thompson." He seems to work for the company Vimby, as he frequently posts videos on NT. I will post more info in the near future. For now, DO NOT CONDUCT A SALES TRANSACTION WITH HIM.

Edit: The email account that I sent the money to was [email protected]
i wouldnt buy from a guy with a screenname like that
alien.gif

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT FOR EVERYONE
if i ever need assistance in a similar situation, i hope niketalk will do the same for me as i did for these two nters
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

if i ever need assistance in a similar situation, i hope niketalk will do the same for me as i did for these two nters
wink.gif
C'mon man, dudes were praising you for pullin' through with that kinda info.

Of all NTers, if you were in a need of some assistance, then we're all just downright
33upjle.jpg

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

wink.gif

Of all NTers, if you were in a need of some assistance, then we're all just downright
33upjle.jpg
roll.gif
i got lucky, ive been in other threads where other NTersgot info from a scammer, and i had no idea where they got it, but i also meant help as in, like if im in cali and the dude is in NY, maybe some NTers coulddrop by his house or something
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

wink.gif

33upjle.jpg
roll.gif
i got lucky, ive been in other threads where other NTers got info from a scammer, and i had no idea where they got it, but i also meant help as in, like if im in cali and the dude is in NY, maybe some NTers could drop by his house or something
nerd.gif

Yeah be careful with that... we all know what happend last time ...
ohwell.gif

What's up NT,
I just want to let y'all know that I finally received the package with the missing items. Mario has been very cooperative with me, and I strongly believehe did not intend to scam me and the others. I want to thank all the cats on here that offered their help and support (big up NKEAIR for the great work). Y'all are some good peoples, and I do appreciate the look. 1

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

What's up NT,
I just want to let y'all know that I finally received the package with the missing items. Mario has been very cooperative with me, and I strongly believe he did not intend to scam me and the others. I want to thank all the cats on here that offered their help and support (big up NKEAIR for the great work). Y'all are some good peoples, and I do appreciate the look. 1
no problem man, im glad to help

i do think he should get banned anyways, or at least from selling anyways, i truly believe without this thread, he would have never sent out anything

but anyways im glad to hear everything worked out, if anyone else needs help, feel free to PM me

i declare this case closed
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom