SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Why dont dudes learn not to shop on NT. You probably sent him a MO too.. SMH NT is worse than craiglists these days
he has dudes paypal info up there...

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I'm not into shades or anything so idk if those are fake or whatever, but is it possible he sent them by mistake? Prada's just as expensive as Louie right? Again I have no idea what I'm talkin about, just throwin it out there. I mean, why even send an item if you're gonna scam someone?
ohwell.gif
these joints are definitely not Prada

I'm not into shades or anything so idk if those are fake or whatever, but is it possible he sent them by mistake? Prada's just as expensive as Louie right? Again I have no idea what I'm talkin about, just throwin it out there. I mean, why even send an item if you're gonna scam someone?
ohwell.gif
these joints are definitely not Prada

ohwell.gif

There is no way he sent them by mistake. He knew what he was doing.

ohwell.gif

There is no way he sent them by mistake. He knew what he was doing.

No lie I press record every time I get a package and record myself opening the box just incase

No lie I press record every time I get a package and record myself opening the box just incase

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

return address looks made up. i mean who misspells their street name
It's all part of the scam. 
Make sure that you provide all of the emails, and these pictures to paypal. 
End contact with the seller immediately and escalate this to a claim.   Hopefully they can get you the money back

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

return address looks made up. i mean who misspells their street name
It's all part of the scam. 
Make sure that you provide all of the emails, and these pictures to paypal. 
End contact with the seller immediately and escalate this to a claim.   Hopefully they can get you the money back

Back
Top Bottom