SCAMMED by philly5fan

i see familiar faces from Gar-field HS
eek.gif

bruh you tried to scam mpls on here get outta here with that crap
So because mlps said one thing you go by it?

Ive got a list of many many NTers that can vouch for me, even people ive met in person and the best thing is revolving people I help.

Its nothing. 

bruh you tried to scam mpls on here get outta here with that crap
So because mlps said one thing you go by it?

Ive got a list of many many NTers that can vouch for me, even people ive met in person and the best thing is revolving people I help.

Its nothing. 

If you can prove it (prob can't), you can present a federal charge since he used the USPS as a channel of exchange in committing fraud.

If you can prove it (prob can't), you can present a federal charge since he used the USPS as a channel of exchange in committing fraud.

messed up situation.

I think that aim convo is fake and dude just copied and pasted things under philly5fan name just to stir things up a little more.

messed up situation.

I think that aim convo is fake and dude just copied and pasted things under philly5fan name just to stir things up a little more.

Philly5fan do the right thing my dude. You're making yourself look like a scumbag and it's not right to treat people this way.

Philly5fan do the right thing my dude. You're making yourself look like a scumbag and it's not right to treat people this way.

I'm sorry OP I know you said you aren't about that life but grow a pair and do something. It's not about just getting your money back its the principal, I don't care if it's sending goons there or contacting his parole officer you need to do something. Dude is straight disrespecting you smh

I'm sorry OP I know you said you aren't about that life but grow a pair and do something. It's not about just getting your money back its the principal, I don't care if it's sending goons there or contacting his parole officer you need to do something. Dude is straight disrespecting you smh

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by tim teufel

phiily5fan is available 5:15 pm

phazedem 5:15 pm
    you sammed dude on nt?

phiily5fan 5:15 pm
    what?

phazedem 5:15 pm
    dont play dumb

phiily5fan 5:16 pm
    lol

phazedem 5:17 pm