SCAMMED by philly5fan

it was less than $500. someone posted earlier what his asking price was.
all contact was thru PM and email.
dude contacted me after i made a post in the sunglasses thread about looking for LV Evidences

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

dude contacted me after i made a post in the sunglasses thread about looking for LV Evidences

So because it was less then 500 its not worth your time to drive down to his house to confront him for scamming you?
Way to not stick up for your self...... You dont have to be about "that life" to defend your self.
Go to his house and get your money back and stop lettin this dude play you like a joke.

So because it was less then 500 its not worth your time to drive down to his house to confront him for scamming you?
Way to not stick up for your self...... You dont have to be about "that life" to defend your self.
Go to his house and get your money back and stop lettin this dude play you like a joke.

Originally Posted by andrew206

wait, is dude within reasonable driving distance of you?

print copies of all the emails and conversation you had with him,  bring the pics you took of the package and personally go to his police station and file a complaint, if they do nothing,   file a complaint with the usps,  mail fraud is a federal crime.   aside from that it's time to stand up for yourself and get your stuff back if he's within driving distance of you.

Originally Posted by andrew206

wait, is dude within reasonable driving distance of you?

print copies of all the emails and conversation you had with him,  bring the pics you took of the package and personally go to his police station and file a complaint, if they do nothing,   file a complaint with the usps,  mail fraud is a federal crime.   aside from that it's time to stand up for yourself and get your stuff back if he's within driving distance of you.

Tell you the truth if I were in ur shoes id be willing to give half of the money to anyone who confronts the kid in person.but most likely the person who confronts him will end up keeping all of it.

Eff it OP ill ride down on em at his job if he has one, and have the goons jump out the truk and get it in.. lets ride money im wit it if u r.... dont u just hate lames and fuk nukkaz

Eff it OP ill ride down on em at his job if he has one, and have the goons jump out the truk and get it in.. lets ride money im wit it if u r.... dont u just hate lames and fuk nukkaz

Tell you the truth if I were in ur shoes id be willing to give half of the money to anyone who confronts the kid in person.but most likely the person who confronts him will end up keeping all of it.

UPDATE
prince william county PD was no help whatsoever.
dude deleted his facebook.
an NTer dropped by. not sure how the encounter went down but dude is claiming to have never had the shades despite his numerous pics rocking them
couple NTers have pmed me saying they know dude personally.

like i said im not gonna go down there and kick door this dude. paypal claim has been filed. dont really know what i can do from here except wait
e4826e767b9bfc9661672a9a7adeb60ac8eecec0_r.gif

You got the police involved....and didnt send not one goon? I knew you wasn't bout that....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im #%$#@@+ with you fam....I hope the claim lead to you getting your money back...it's sounding like you dude got you for a lot....and with this thread I think everybody know not to do business with dude now.

UPDATE
an NTer dropped by. not sure how the encounter went down but dude is claiming to have never had the shades despite his numerous pics rocking them

like i said im not gonna go down there and kick door this dude. paypal claim has been filed. dont really know what i can do from here except wait

You got the police involved....and didnt send not one goon? I knew you wasn't bout that....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im #%$#@@+ with you fam....I hope the claim lead to you getting your money back...it's sounding like you dude got you for a lot....and with this thread I think everybody know not to do business with dude now.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

UPDATE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Damn OP Jonny Law? Whhhyyyy OP Why...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

UPDATE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Damn OP Jonny Law? Whhhyyyy OP Why...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

forget the PD, contact his PO lol

Probation & Parole District 35
9309 Center Street, Suite 204
Manassas, VA 20110-5599
(703) 361-9149
Resource Directory
Serving the County of Prince William and the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park

Manassas, VA 20110-5599
(703) 361-9149
Resource Directory
Serving the County of Prince William and the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park

Lmao @ all the incorrectness in this thread.

1. He is NOT Spot_Rusherz.
2. Those messages he was supposedly sending that Tim dude... Those are from "phiily5fan" NOT "philly5fan"
3. that girl in the picture, where dude has the tie on. That's a girl. She likes girls.

Lol I know 93% of the people in these pictures you guys post.

2. Those messages he was supposedly sending that Tim dude... Those are from "phiily5fan" NOT "philly5fan"
3. that girl in the picture, where dude has the tie on. That's a girl. She likes girls.

Originally Posted by rjones416

Manassas, VA 20110-5599
(703) 361-9149
Resource Directory

Originally Posted by rjones416

Manassas, VA 20110-5599
(703) 361-9149
Resource Directory

man OP you a weenie

werd to spongebob

tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png

best believe if some busta tried to play me like that DA whole block would be hot i would have to bust out da choppas and call out DA goon squad

and bleedat we dont play when it comes to da burner

we would be going hard in DA paint outside his house

BLEE DAT

we REAL BK *****S

BLEE DAT

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

then why dont u contact the dude if you know him? im sure u and him split the scheme 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom