SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by CWrite78

mayor, you're willing to go for a fee or off the principle alone?

OP is NT fam, id do it for free. If he wants to reward me, fine. All this has nothing to do with me but im tired of scammers taking advantage of innocent ppl. Im down to see this dude as early as this week. Im unemployed and dont give a damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Hey man. I may or may not be about that life. But im telling you now...if a dude within my timezone scammed me over 500 dollars, im going to pay you a visit regulate.

I feel you dude, few years ago someone got my boy for a grand and I pretended to be a customer buying another one of his "fake" jerseys, met dude, and made him give me the grand back. Damn kids nowadays....

And i bet he never sold a fake jersey again. Sometimes just simply paying a visit will intimidate him enough to do whats right. OP..like i said, if you're in NYC..holla at me and ill come with you to meet up with this guy and get your bread back.

Sad part was the kid was well....just a kid. I remember this was one week after I dropped a 5lb plate on my toe so I literally met up with dude in my slippers.
laugh.gif

Kid was a child (probably like 15 yrs old at most) so he was petty scared, and when I got the $$$ back the mom like she didn't even care, as if she uses the kid to sell all her fake stuff. 
sick.gif
grin.gif

I personally never been scammed but I would take that kind of thing personally. I would pay a visit as a last resort (if for any reason paypal doesn't refund me my money or some +#$%!$$% like that).

Shame that Philly idiot had to scam a fellow NT'er, but don't just sit back and take the L (esp if paypal doesn't refund you). I'm not condoning going to dudes crib with a bat or anything, but $500 is $500 so if he lives near you; you should do something about it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Hey man. I may or may not be about that life. But im telling you now...if a dude within my timezone scammed me over 500 dollars, im going to pay you a visit regulate.

I feel you dude, few years ago someone got my boy for a grand and I pretended to be a customer buying another one of his "fake" jerseys, met dude, and made him give me the grand back. Damn kids nowadays....

And i bet he never sold a fake jersey again. Sometimes just simply paying a visit will intimidate him enough to do whats right. OP..like i said, if you're in NYC..holla at me and ill come with you to meet up with this guy and get your bread back.

Sad part was the kid was well....just a kid. I remember this was one week after I dropped a 5lb plate on my toe so I literally met up with dude in my slippers.
laugh.gif

Kid was a child (probably like 15 yrs old at most) so he was petty scared, and when I got the $$$ back the mom like she didn't even care, as if she uses the kid to sell all her fake stuff. 
sick.gif
grin.gif

I personally never been scammed but I would take that kind of thing personally. I would pay a visit as a last resort (if for any reason paypal doesn't refund me my money or some +#$%!$$% like that).

Shame that Philly idiot had to scam a fellow NT'er, but don't just sit back and take the L (esp if paypal doesn't refund you). I'm not condoning going to dudes crib with a bat or anything, but $500 is $500 so if he lives near you; you should do something about it.

Damn thats crazy, Mez. A little boy too
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes are super brave online. Good *#+* recovering that money. Looking forward to that beat tape too. Im still boppin my head to that Still Grounded beat you did for TIME

Damn thats crazy, Mez. A little boy too
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes are super brave online. Good *#+* recovering that money. Looking forward to that beat tape too. Im still boppin my head to that Still Grounded beat you did for TIME

this still hasnt been resolved? if not then i doubt your getting your money back bruh

this still hasnt been resolved? if not then i doubt your getting your money back bruh

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by cartune

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif
This *@!%@ a goon motivational speaker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and is a usual at
tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png
blee dat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by cartune

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif
This *@!%@ a goon motivational speaker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and is a usual at
tumblr_l5h6c8epRN1qb9a8ao1_400.png
blee dat
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom