hmmmmmmmu.png

nerd.gif
thats only one L
i copied the sn from your convo
although you've been posting convos since 04/22/11 5:19 PM
so
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

that cant be accurate. i swear i didnt make up those convos but watever ya think what ya want.

yeah might not because i just checked one of my other sns & it gave me this: Member Since: 3/9/1998 6:06:54 PM
& i didnt even have the internet back then.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

that cant be accurate. i swear i didnt make up those convos but watever ya think what ya want.

yeah might not because i just checked one of my other sns & it gave me this: Member Since: 3/9/1998 6:06:54 PM
& i didnt even have the internet back then.
ohwell.gif

how quick these nters turn on people trying to help. oh well just know dude is in here on another sn and most likely will scam someone else.

how quick these nters turn on people trying to help. oh well just know dude is in here on another sn and most likely will scam someone else.

Tell that S/N to shoot you a PM from his banned name then to be 100% sure. It may be banned but he can still send PM's.

Tell that S/N to shoot you a PM from his banned name then to be 100% sure. It may be banned but he can still send PM's.

Originally Posted by Proshares

looks like he signed off since his info isnt showing up anymore

Originally Posted by Proshares

looks like he signed off since his info isnt showing up anymore

laugh.gif
sorry man didn't mean for you to go out and IM the dude, was saying Tim should since he's in contact with the dude everyday.

laugh.gif
sorry man didn't mean for you to go out and IM the dude, was saying Tim should since he's in contact with the dude everyday.

UPDATED RECAP UPDATE
  1. Methodman HAS since confirmed Philly was BANNED the day the thread went up
  2. Multiple pictures of Philly come up 1. Philly in a SNUGGIE 2. His ugly broads 3. Him in a kid size Heat jersey with OP's LV's on
    roll.gif
  3. OP is incourage to KILL Philly by multiple people
  4. Someone gives a Motivational Goon Speach to OP concerning Phillys existance
  5. OP confirms Philly is not in the books as a "Parolee" and gets "Parolee" confused with "Probation"
  6. We still wait for OP to call Phillys Probation officer
  7. Tim starts sending messages of him and Philly via AIM but instead of print screening the convo he adds it as a html and Phillys name is mispelled
    nerd.gif
  8. IF the convo is real...Philly NEVER had possesion of the LV's and still wants to know if OP would like to buy his buy them back
  9. Tim is accused of trolling to extreme lengths to form fake convo's to keep the thread alive
    laugh.gif
  10. Tim just happens to have to talk to Philly through Philly's AIM S/N like people still use AIM 
    indifferent.gif
  11. Thread is unbelievably wild and crazy
  12. "BLEE DAT" is now a NT Slogan... & you can BLEE DAT!!!
  13. OP hasn't had his MMA Gtwon Goons take the long awaited highly anticipated field trip to Phillys house.
  14. OP = 
    30t6p3b.gif
    grin.gif
    ohwell.gif
    indifferent.gif
    mad.gif
    eyes.gif
    frown.gif
    tired.gif
Incase I might have missed something please add on.

UPDATED RECAP UPDATE
  1. Methodman HAS since confirmed Philly was BANNED the day the thread went up
  2. Multiple pictures of Philly come up 1. Philly in a SNUGGIE 2. His ugly broads 3. Him in a kid size Heat jersey with OP's LV's on
    roll.gif
  3. OP is incourage to KILL Philly by multiple people
  4. Someone gives a Motivational Goon Speach to OP concerning Phillys existance
  5. OP confirms Philly is not in the books as a "Parolee" and gets "Parolee" confused with "Probation"
  6. We still wait for OP to call Phillys Probation officer
  7. Tim starts sending messages of him and Philly via AIM but instead of print screening the convo he adds it as a html and Phillys name is mispelled
    nerd.gif
  8. IF the convo is real...Philly NEVER had possesion of the LV's and still wants to know if OP would like to buy his buy them back
  9. Tim is accused of trolling to extreme lengths to form fake convo's to keep the thread alive
    laugh.gif
  10. Tim just happens to have to talk to Philly through Philly's AIM S/N like people still use AIM 
    indifferent.gif
  11. Thread is unbelievably wild and crazy
  12. "BLEE DAT" is now a NT Slogan... & you can BLEE DAT!!!
  13. OP hasn't had his MMA Gtwon Goons take the long awaited highly anticipated field trip to Phillys house.
  14. OP = 
    30t6p3b.gif
    grin.gif
    ohwell.gif
    indifferent.gif
    mad.gif
    eyes.gif
    frown.gif
    tired.gif
Incase I might have missed something please add on.

Back
Top Bottom