Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by prymone

so he is on 3 years supervised probation accordin to what triplekrown posted

op lied he didnt call
you scary son blee dat

30t6p3b.gif

SMH! OP has some explaining to do

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

this thread has jumped 20 pages since the last time i checked it. Anyone care to do a recap part 2 (or 3)?
  1. Tim thinks "Yoppas" sounds like "Mexican" instead of "Spanish.... I'm not hispanic but im offeneded
    happy.gif
  2. OP still hasnt told us what life he is about after 44 pages
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
  3. Someone appologizes to me for stonefacing his joke and everyones "About that life" Card starts getting pulled
  4. Tim gets mad because he isnt about that life and demands that no one on here is about that life because he's not......
    alien.gif
  5. Someone thinks its a cool joke to send Philly pizza and people take the joke the wrong way
    tired.gif
  6. TripleKrown finds a picture of Philly in Phillys moms oversized pants???
    tongue.gif
  7. TripleKrown then finds a note writtin by Philly saying "They want me incarcerated"
  8. TripleKrown is on a roll and finds all the details of every case Philly has ever had
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
  9. A little kid that lives off his parents money who goes to school in Brazil takes someones joke that he's apart of #Teampoor way to cereal
  10. Will & Tim DERAIL the thread and start arguing over who can get more broads and who's richer...Like anyone cares besides them 2
  11. TripleKrown finds another Address and Phone Number to Phillys fam.
    laugh.gif
  12. TripleKrown has now been Krowned the NT Detective of the year, & you can BLEE DAT
    smokin.gif
  13. OP has been too busy with Med School to keep up with the thread but he's not giving up
    laugh.gif
  14. Will & Tim throw out the word "Suspended" when both of them are going to get this thread suspended if they dont grow a pair and ShhhhTFU
    mad.gif
  15. People now say theres different definitions for the word snitch....Just imo DRY SNITCHING is still as worst no matter the situation at hand
  16. People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house
  17. 44 Pages Deep and we are still in the same position we were on the first page
    sick.gif
  18. and meth is deleting post and people
    nerd.gif
UPDATE PROVIDED BY ANDREW206

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

this thread has jumped 20 pages since the last time i checked it. Anyone care to do a recap part 2 (or 3)?
  1. Tim thinks "Yoppas" sounds like "Mexican" instead of "Spanish.... I'm not hispanic but im offeneded
    happy.gif
  2. OP still hasnt told us what life he is about after 44 pages
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
  3. Someone appologizes to me for stonefacing his joke and everyones "About that life" Card starts getting pulled
  4. Tim gets mad because he isnt about that life and demands that no one on here is about that life because he's not......
    alien.gif
  5. Someone thinks its a cool joke to send Philly pizza and people take the joke the wrong way
    tired.gif
  6. TripleKrown finds a picture of Philly in Phillys moms oversized pants???
    tongue.gif
  7. TripleKrown then finds a note writtin by Philly saying "They want me incarcerated"
  8. TripleKrown is on a roll and finds all the details of every case Philly has ever had
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
  9. A little kid that lives off his parents money who goes to school in Brazil takes someones joke that he's apart of #Teampoor way to cereal
  10. Will & Tim DERAIL the thread and start arguing over who can get more broads and who's richer...Like anyone cares besides them 2
  11. TripleKrown finds another Address and Phone Number to Phillys fam.
    laugh.gif
  12. TripleKrown has now been Krowned the NT Detective of the year, & you can BLEE DAT
    smokin.gif
  13. OP has been too busy with Med School to keep up with the thread but he's not giving up
    laugh.gif
  14. Will & Tim throw out the word "Suspended" when both of them are going to get this thread suspended if they dont grow a pair and ShhhhTFU
    mad.gif
  15. People now say theres different definitions for the word snitch....Just imo DRY SNITCHING is still as worst no matter the situation at hand
  16. People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house
  17. 44 Pages Deep and we are still in the same position we were on the first page
    sick.gif
  18. and meth is deleting post and people
    nerd.gif
UPDATE PROVIDED BY ANDREW206

Originally Posted by proper english

someone explain to me what all of that means.. im from the suburbs so idk. 

dude got did like when Jules took the royale with cheese from Brett and hit em with the iron. knowtalambout?

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

I am down to chip in to see some action.  We should set up an NT Vigilante Fund, along with a roster of NTers who are about that life and will solve problems when NTers get scammed

Real talk...If op flies me out to VA, I'll get his money back for him and tape it.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

I am down to chip in to see some action.  We should set up an NT Vigilante Fund, along with a roster of NTers who are about that life and will solve problems when NTers get scammed

Real talk...If op flies me out to VA, I'll get his money back for him and tape it.

Originally Posted by proper english

someone explain to me what all of that means.. im from the suburbs so idk. 

dude got did like when Jules took the royale with cheese from Brett and hit em with the iron. knowtalambout?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

op lied he didnt call
you scary son blee dat

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I thought, he just played it off too quickly.  I'm not saying go there trying to hunt dude down but why would you be so passive/aggressive to make this thread, talk about MMA fighters, Pentagon, etc and then just !%##! out like that?

op lied he didnt call
you scary son blee dat

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I thought, he just played it off too quickly.  I'm not saying go there trying to hunt dude down but why would you be so passive/aggressive to make this thread, talk about MMA fighters, Pentagon, etc and then just !%##! out like that?

cant believe im responding to this but since ints NT and it didnt happen without pics...
2me7n0l.jpg

and if youre making threatening calls to philly5fans house please stop. paypal is accusing me of it. smh

cant believe im responding to this but since ints NT and it didnt happen without pics...
2me7n0l.jpg

and if youre making threatening calls to philly5fans house please stop. paypal is accusing me of it. smh

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

30t6p3b.gif

Man.......that mma fighter comment still is
laugh.gif
 tho. Sounding like a little kid bragging or something. That mma fighter will still get laid down by a tool.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

30t6p3b.gif

Man.......that mma fighter comment still is
laugh.gif
 tho. Sounding like a little kid bragging or something. That mma fighter will still get laid down by a tool.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

2me7n0l.jpg

this is the probation office tho... you didnt call phillyfan

Back
Top Bottom