Scammed on eBay. What can I do?

Order a pair of Jordan 7 Orion's from a seller with 709 feedback 99.7 positive. Pictures are of real shoes in the add. Shoes I received were fake versions that clearly don't match the add in multiple aspects. I've already emailed the seller. Just wondered what can I really do now?

lol at the responses.....you can open a case and maybe get it in your favor. ebay usually favors the buyer

Good to know the 15 year olds are still up. Thanks ninja for respectable answer. I've started doing that.

you can charlie murphy that mother

ibwhcVohhvvdJG.gif

Repped. You sure? Don't think that matters. The shoes pictured in the ad are not the shoes i received. I don't need to prove authenticity, I'm just proving what I received was not what was pictured right?

The sad thing is guy has 709 feedback be probably has done this bait and switch with real pictures to hundreds of people

Either return the shoes and get your money back, open a dispute on ebay, or for last resort if you paid with a credit card/bank account contact them for a chargeback

just open a case with paypal, you will more than likely win the case since Paypal favors buyers, as stated already.

find the dude's address. go to his house and twist his nipples 

or you can return the shoes 

First just try to contact the seller and see what he actually says (which he probably wont reply back). File a seller complaint to Ebay and leave negative feedback when he most likely doesn't answer. Lastly, like a few people have said before me, definitely file a case with Paypal.

DIspute the charge with your credit/ debit card issuer. They will replace the money while the case is pending. They will request a reason you are dispute: merchandise not as described. It will be best to supply a print out of the item description and you write a letter explaining the differences listed from what you received. ( You only need a 3rd party letter for authenticity if you just claiming they fakes. Not as described is less work if there are serious differences in the product from its description)

Repped. You sure? Don't think that matters. The shoes pictured in the ad are not the shoes i received. I don't need to prove authenticity, I'm just proving what I received was not what was pictured right?

post pictures of the shoe you got?

Back
Top Bottom