Scammed recently on an online sneaker purchase...

lol you could blow his @+% up to prevent him from doing it again but idk seems like it would be too much trouble being that you did get your money back...now if u didnt get your money back ..heck ya..lol...

Most of those coaches/trainers are in the schools database with a phone # and email address.. I would start with an assistant and see where it leads.

Most of those coaches/trainers are in the schools database with a phone # and email address.. I would start with an assistant and see where it leads.

Dude... thats a MAJOR NCAA violation if hes selling you sneaks that were given to him (if they were). I'd definitely make him sweat it. Call the athletic director. I'd also send him a message telling him that he just F'ed himself for burning you.

Dude... thats a MAJOR NCAA violation if hes selling you sneaks that were given to him (if they were). I'd definitely make him sweat it. Call the athletic director. I'd also send him a message telling him that he just F'ed himself for burning you.

Please tell me he doesn't play for Ohio State 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I'd do it.
Even though you got your $ back, he would've had no trouble sleeping at night if you paid as gift and had no buyer protection at all.

I'd do it.
Even though you got your $ back, he would've had no trouble sleeping at night if you paid as gift and had no buyer protection at all.

umm how u gonna tell us hes a well know player n yet not  tell us who he is,, after nt helped u out , mad foul 

umm how u gonna tell us hes a well know player n yet not  tell us who he is,, after nt helped u out , mad foul 

Back
Top Bottom