Scammed. sold fake shoes on ebay and he's refusing a return. WHAT DO I DO?

i have already opened a dispute on paypal. He stated they were 100%authentic in the description and i personally sent him a message to confirm that and hesaid yes. I got the shoes yesterday and they are fake as hell! The item description says i can return them within 7 days and I said i was going to send themback tomorrow. he said that there will be no returns. so I opened the dispute but havent heard anything yet! WHAT DO I DO???

takes time...hopefully they will get bak to you as soon as possible but when i got scammed for a college book they took over two months to return mymoney...and it was probly just as much as the shoes you bought if not more...just make sure you document everything and have all the emails and take pics ofthe shoes with dated tags and everything...hopefully itll help ur case against him and he will either have to take the return or just send u back urmoney...hope everything works out man

Yeah you just gotta be very patient with the claim service, took me about a month to get $150 back. Just make sure you keep checking it though

Like the others said, you just have to be patient.
If you do return the shoes, make sure you send them via recorded mail. Also make sure you keep all of your emails & any written contact you have had withhim.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Like the others said, you just have to be patient.
If you do return the shoes, make sure you send them via recorded mail. Also make sure you keep all of your emails & any written contact you have had with him.
This is especially important. I'm sure you'll get your money back, since the auction says returns are accepted and he clearly stated thatthey're authentic and there not.

so what do i say? do I need to send them the messages we've had on ebay or can they view them? I said in the dispute that the shoes have a production dateof 9/22/08 when he even stated in the description they released in 2007, which is true. which information should i give them? We only spoke on Ebay. Do I needto send pics? The dispute on paypal has been escalated to a claim and he has to respond by Nov. 5th.

You may have to return to sender if paypal asks you too. I bought some tan yeezys for $450 over the summer and dude sent me some fugazee's also. I filed aclaim through paypal. They sent me an email saying i need to return the shoes to the sender and provide them with tracking info and I had a week to do it. Inever saw that email so they closed the claim on me and I was never able to obtain my money back. Call paypal and speak to a rep directly. I'm still saltyabout it. Paypal protection my $$#.

Back
Top Bottom