SCAMMER ALERT

since you didnt get dudes SN he's still lurking and free to do this again to other members.

Thanks guys for the advice
If I got scammed then so be it. Just wanted to give the rest of the NT Fam a heads up
man dat ders about Tree fitty
mean.gif
 i'd be so fn
mad.gif

I remember that one NTer almost scammed for South Beach 8s with one of those fake "you've got money" paypal emails he didn't check to see if the money was in his account and shipped but he called at got the package returned.
Don't even see how that's possible since people who ship shoes with USPS log into Paypal to use the funds from the shoes to print the shipping label.

Everyone doesn't ship via USPS or create online shipping labels.

Thanks guys for the advice

If I got scammed then so be it. Just wanted to give the rest of the NT Fam a heads up

:lol: Did you call USPS and tell them to stop the shipment??

Last edited:
How didn't you get a phone number? That's the first thing you should do when setting up a transaction and test call/text to see if its legit.

damn pimpin i was gonna buy them shoes from you.smh  i hope you get ya shoes back

UPDATE

I got the shoes back on friday by doing a package intercept/recall.

Today, paypal ruled in the buyer's favored. :rolleyes

Luckily, I was able to stop the packaged from being delivered

Thanks to all those that helped and for the advice :smokin

I still think that paypal will still side with the buyer even if they are verified and confirmed in a chargeback scenerio.

anyone know from prior experiences?

^

That's only for transactions completed through ebay. Not transactions done through paypal.

Back
Top Bottom