scammer or legit upset?

hes an idiot

everybody knows thats how the white/red iv's look fresh out the box

i would tell him to kick the biggest of rocks

hes clearly trying to get them for a little of nothing

Last edited:
That sucks man. Ebay will always take the buyers side no matter what.

If he wants a full refund, you might as well give it to him. Whatever you do, do not give him a partial refund, unless you can come to an agreement of the amount of the Partial refund that you are comfortable with.

Be ware though. He could ask you for a partial refund (which would be through paypal only) , and then once he gets your partial refund he can turn around and open a ebay claim against you wanting to return the item for a ful refund.

Since ebay doesn't allow partial refunds outside of ebay they will not take your partial refund transaction into consideration. They will make you pay the full $200 he paid you on top of the $80 you would have already given him.

Last edited:
That sucks man. Ebay will always take the buyers side no matter what.

If he wants a full refund, you might as well give it to him. Whatever you do, do not give him a partial refund, unless you can come to an agreement of the amount of the Partial refund that you are comfortable with.

Be ware though. He could ask you for a partial refund (which would be through paypal only) , and then once he gets your partial refund he can turn around and open a ebay claim against you wanting to return the item for a ful refund.

Since ebay doesn't allow partial refunds outside of ebay they will not take your partial refund transaction into consideration. They will make you pay the full $200 he paid you on top of the $80 you would have already given him.

no they wont

I mean if I lose this one, I'm done with eBay. This person goes from saying there's a crease in the shoe and wants $80 back to there was no black tissue to she didn't receive the shoes pictured. Whatever. I think this person's string of messages was so bad and my pictures are pretty clear and I took 7 pics that eBay might side with me.

I mean if I lose this one, I'm done with eBay. This person goes from saying there's a crease in the shoe and wants $80 back to there was no black tissue to she didn't receive the shoes pictured. Whatever. I think this person's string of messages was so bad and my pictures are pretty clear and I took 7 pics that eBay might side with me.
All the best with this one!

From the pics they don't look worn. I couldn't notice any creasing. 

fam CALL EBAY right now

dead serious

i hate scammers on fleabay they always try bs like this call ebay asap before they try anything else

nah i rest my case, it is what it is. ebay will either make the right decision or ill be out fedex sig shipping two ways + their ebay final value fees lmao. nah thats what i get though for selling shoes on the 'bay

I stopped selling on ebay because of things like this. I opened a store on kixify.com. This **** dont happen on there.

eBay ruled for her. So absurd. Done using eBay. Wouldn't be surprised if she sent me back a pair of Reeboks or something. freakin' fleabay

eBay ruled for her. So absurd. Done using eBay. Wouldn't be surprised if she sent me back a pair of Reeboks or something. freakin' fleabay
That's not right bro!

ohwell.gif

not saying you wore them, i've never personally opened a box of 4s... but one shoe does look slightly creased. if the buyer isn't experienced i don't see why it's wrong for them to think that.

They are creased and it looks like you use sneaker shields or something because their is an indentation in the toe box that looks like you wore them with some sort of crease prevention device.

And to be honest bro eBay does suck but but so do people like you who buy shoes wear them once then sell and want above retail. You should have left those shoe in the store for somebody who really wanted them to begin with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom