[| -- Scarface & Trey Songz 'Girl You Know' (VIDEO) -- |]

smh.gif
@ his record label changing the names of his songs

Sounds like that kanye sample straight jacked it. IIIIIIIIIIII from i think the first lp.... damn no%@*$$ face need to get on that celebrity fit club... imessin wit the DC fitted tho thats about it video es basura!

It sounds TERRIBLE how Trey and the sample in the beat clash. They don't blend together at all.

If they gonna put the N' on the song, at LEAST let him sing it smh.

good stuff i know i wasnt trippin that trey wasnt on the song originally . My dude Willie D in there

I like the version with Trey better, even though they could have implemented and mixed Trey's vocals better. IMO, with the original, the sample doesn'tgo with the lyrics because Lenny Williams (sample) is saying "Girl you know I love you" while Face's lyrics are basically saying he doesn'tlove the girl. But that's just my $.02.

whats the OG version? I havent heard it, but this right here...nice. It sounds unmastered or somethin tho, but that sample is mean...

the album version doesnt have Trey listed....is he on that version (cuz I know its being played on the radio, havent heard it yet)?

I like the version with Trey better, even though they could have implemented and mixed Trey's vocals better. IMO, with the original, the sample doesn't go with the lyrics because Lenny Williams (sample) is saying "Girl you know I love you" while Face's lyrics are basically saying he doesn't love the girl. But that's just my $.02.

Yeah true I agree with you on that. However, they need to make Trey's vocals louder, or the sample lower. Either way the song is still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom