Scenario: let's say you are offered a million dollars, but you have to sleep in a forest for 2 years

would you go through with it?....

you will be given hunting equipment and a book on how to cook and hunt for food out in the wild.......you will be provided clothes so you won't have to worry about the cold, flash light, sleeping kit, water..but you will have to hunt for your food....would you go through with the process? oh and you won't have to worry about bears.....you just have to ride out the 2 years.

is it worth a milly?

2 years ... na no shot. after those two years, youll spend the 2 mill going to see drs cus youll be so effd up

If I can have a friend/ girlfriend, then yeah. People go crazy in isolation, so give me some company.

Yes. What a dream come true. I enjoy camping as it is and to be paid for it? Plus I don't need a book to survive... I have hunting and survival skills already. The only thing I need is a female companion to be with me. No way no how I can survive 2 years without sex.

Only one mill? I aint no savage.

Up the ante and it'd be fine. I have no problem with being alone. See no rules against going in to the city and bringing females back to my bachelor tent for a one night smash.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

yes i grew up pretty grimey so it would be a piece of cake
money over everything

pimp.gif
Word this is a walk in the park all I need is A gun,knife,fishing pole and clothes 1 pair of clothes for each season.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Yes. What a dream come true. I enjoy camping as it is and to be paid for it? Plus I don't need a book to survive... I have hunting and survival skills already. The only thing I need is a female companion to be with me. No way no how I can survive 2 years without sex.

hands.jpg
 + a couple of Aurora Jolie movies and im straight

Depends on what part of the world the forest is at. But most likely I would to see if I can survive out there by myself.

I'd live off the land for free for 2 years..

Give me a million dollars to do what people have been doing thousands of years already, sure why not?

5nrq8k.jpg

Be straight chillin' with my dude Wilson plottin' how we're gonna flip our millie...

...plus the movie/book rights and outdoors gear endorsements I'd hustle up once I'm back. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

A million dollars is not a lot of money
roll.gif

Says who? A lot of the inhabitants in the world "survive" off pennies a day and drink fecal-matter smoothies as their water supply. And you sit here and say $1 million isn't a lot of money.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

hell no, this is like being in prison 

laugh.gif
actually, it's pretty much the opposite. It's complete freedom. Not surprising to see someone in today's age say something that foolish though.

Interesting to even see a topic like this made, the majority of answers give you a good perspective of society nowadays. I'd do it for a lot less than 1 million

Go Jeremiah Johnson in the wild

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

A million dollars is not a lot of money
roll.gif

Says who? A lot of the inhabitants in the world "survive" off pennies a day and drink fecal-matter smoothies as their water supply. And you sit here and say $1 million isn't a lot of money.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

made me almost spit out my drink

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

5nrq8k.jpg

Be straight chillin' with my dude Wilson plottin' how we're gonna flip our millie...

...plus the movie/book rights and outdoors gear endorsements I'd hustle up once I'm back. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom