Scenario: let's say you are offered a million dollars, but you have to sleep in a forest for 2 years

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

5nrq8k.jpg

Be straight chillin' with my dude Wilson plottin' how we're gonna flip our millie...

...plus the movie/book rights and outdoors gear endorsements I'd hustle up once I'm back. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

A million dollars is not a lot of money
roll.gif

Says who? A lot of the inhabitants in the world "survive" off pennies a day and drink fecal-matter smoothies as their water supply. And you sit here and say $1 million isn't a lot of money.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

made me almost spit out my drink

Yea unfortunately the society I live in has spoiled me beyond recognition....a million dollars from my perspective is not worth spending 2 years in the jungle. I'm not a starving kid in the slums who drinks Hepatitis A flavored lattes. I got loans, and a high future earning potential spending 2 years in the woods would not make any sense for me. I know I'm not about that life and I'm upfront about it.
ohwell.gif

I would do this. 1 mil is way more than I would make in 2 years. Probably get a lot of time to think, work out. Come back to society ripped and paid...

BEARS
SNAKES
STORMS
BUGS BITING YOUR WHOLE BODY FOR 2 YEARS STRAIGHT
CHANCE OF GETTING SICK
FOOD?
TEETH CARE?
WINTER COMES?

IF YOU WOULD OF SAID 2 MONTHS...MORE REASONABLE

would you go through with it?....

you will be given hunting equipment and a book on how to cook and hunt for food out in the wild.......you will be provided clothes so you won't have to worry about the cold, flash light, sleeping kit, water..but you will have to hunt for your food....would you go through with the process? oh and you won't have to worry about bears.....you just have to ride out the 2 years.

is it worth a milly?
I'm from Africa so hell yeah!!!

I get a million dollars for doing something that billions of people do everyday for free? Sign me up. #!+% you can throw the bears into the equation too idgaf.

come on one million is not a lot. Now if you said 100 mill then i would

Originally Posted by INS

come on one million is not a lot. Now if you said 100 mill then i would

Word, life is short and everyday is precious....if I'm gonna spend 2 years away from family, friends and existence (I know my friends aint visiting me in the woods) you better give me more than a mil

Ill do that s%^& In the words of lil yola I just dont give a f%&*. For a mill that I probably wasn't gonna see anyway. Hell yeah.

Nah I'm bsing. Be in the woods crying and s$%. I am not about that life.

I think it would be a dope life experience, plus a free million, yea I'd do it, for less too.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Says who? A lot of the inhabitants in the world "survive" off pennies a day and drink fecal-matter smoothies as their water supply. And you sit here and say $1 million isn't a lot of money.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

made me almost spit out my drink

Yea unfortunately the society I live in has spoiled me beyond recognition....a million dollars from my perspective is not worth spending 2 years in the jungle. I'm not a starving kid in the slums who drinks Hepatitis A flavored lattes. I got loans, and a high future earning potential spending 2 years in the woods would not make any sense for me. I know I'm not about that life and I'm upfront about it.
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know why, but these are hilarious

would you go through with it?....

you will be given hunting equipment and a book on how to cook and hunt for food out in the wild.......you will be provided clothes so you won't have to worry about the cold, flash light, sleeping kit, water..but you will have to hunt for your food....would you go through with the process? oh and you won't have to worry about bears.....you just have to ride out the 2 years.

is it worth a milly?
Nowhere in this post does it say there won't be any human interaction, so hell yea  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Boi

hell no, this is like being in prison 
Worst simile ever. You don't know what prison is like
laugh.gif
Yeah, that one had me scratching my head. No animals in the forest try to rape you.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Only one mill? I aint no savage.

Up the ante and it'd be fine. I have no problem with being alone. See no rules against going in to the city and bringing females back to my bachelor tent for a one night smash.

Shake that bear.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom