Scene Girls Appreciation Thread - Vol. V

Originally Posted by Equaztion

d31255c4bd68edea64734f234b1ada66a21e9c7.jpg
Is that Holly Brook. (girl ft. on Fort Minor)

Originally Posted by KRaphael92

Whats the point of this?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's the point of those "Black Booty Appreciation"threads (or w/e they are) ?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Scene girls are appreciated[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

here you go pics of my most recent ex.

I'd post her shower pic but I like not living in ban camp.

This is a thankless job OP, There's only about 7 of us who like girls like this. Everyone else likes lame stretch marked butts with admittedlydisgusting faces
smh.gif
I'm too old for these girls and i know prefer indie $$!#+#.

289g75f.jpg

1319353880_l.jpg

N196930-24103.jpg

l_28cfda21a4a270baed14a8e38fc8d0f8.jpg

2qu7pd2.jpg

l_6d66c795aafcf6d72dd81cf07d46bc48.jpg

l_470f76813c56378f6c4ec3530a93323a.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Septum_JJdotAM01.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

Its so hard to find em down here in miami. Oh and i sent the pic to the two people who asked for it.

This is a thankless job OP, There's only about 7 of us who like girls like this. Everyone else likes lame stretch marked butts with admittedly disgusting faces
smh.gif
I'm too old for these girls and i know prefer indie $$!#+#.
Man, ugly is ugly. Paylessshoes, the pics you posted bought this thread out of the gutter quite a good deal. Kudos to you. But you can'tdeny that the OP's thread had like 70% straight up wack chicks.

I mean, like I said, I came in the thread a tad bit hyped, so obviously I dig these types of girls. But then I was very quickly disappointed.

Wack is wack and ugly is ugly, regardless of thick, skinny.

I was just stating that the majority of NT'ers can't get into girls like this while they get into Jay leno type looking girls with a large backside, soits all relative with dudes who like girls like this. ( I appreciate large backside girls as well)

ugly is ugly. you sir are right and those girls he posted were pretty bad. I had better pictures but they contain nudity. I'm too old for any of thesegirls anyway, I just thought id share pictures that were relatively easy to find that hadnt been posted before.

Bad quality but ptngio is a good man.
And maybe in Miami, but i live outside Miami and we got some good lookin' ones.

Back
Top Bottom