School me on DirectTV

Just got it at my house with a bunch of dudes. Tell me what's good and what's bad. How do you like it?

Thanks.

Man if you comin from regular cable...its gonna suck.

W/ reg you check all the channels to find somethin and you randomly find something that you would have never found.

Now by using the search guide to thumb through a 100+ plus channels you dont have is wack.

What is their to "school" you on? just flip thru the channels until you find something
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

What is their to "school" you on? just flip thru the channels until you find something
indifferent.gif

Channels. Pricing. How much for each extra box. Fixing the Satellite in Storms. Packages. Set up and Installation.
smh.gif
smh.gif
SMH at some people.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

indifferent.gif

Channels. Pricing. How much for each extra box. Fixing the Satellite in Storms. Packages. Set up and Installation.
smh.gif
smh.gif
SMH at some people.
prolly should just hit up directtv.com then....

im saying thats what they have customer service reps for
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
for real

plus they tell you different packages they have, what you get them with and prices..and everything you else

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
SMH at some people.

GOOGLE, *!+@@$%*$#!#, DO YOU USE IT?

Things are beginning to get unbelievable

when did cats start asking to be schooled about television..

and it's DirecTV not, not DirectTV unless you got some bootleg %#**. and who the hell gets something and have no idea about what they are going to pay? oreven bothers to ask questions.

i, like phil, dislike all these "school me on %+!@ i should already know, have looked up, am too lazy to look up" threads. waste of bandwidth, andjust encourages more people to do so. but i'll chill
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Man if you comin from regular cable...its gonna suck.

W/ reg you check all the channels to find somethin and you randomly find something that you would have never found.

Now by using the search guide to thumb through a 100+ plus channels you dont have is wack.
Having the search guide,
smokin.gif

Having all the channels for $40 a month
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Channels? Depends on the package you purchase.

Fixing your satellite feed during a storm? SoCal FTW! Don't have to deal with that.

Set up and Installation? Depends where you get it, if you are smart, they will install for free if you sign a year long contract.

I've had cable, Dish and DirecTV. DirecTV is by far the best, personally.

Back
Top Bottom