School Me on Disneyland please, the happiest place on earth...

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

If any of y'all are trying to get in to Club 33, it ain't worth the hype.
more details please. I was under the impression that was one of the most ballinest things one could do in life

I wouldnt mind having dinner/lunch at club 33. But being a member, really out of my league, and many others im sure. People who usually are previlaged to be in there usually "money aint a thang"
just need to know someone to invite me in as a guest, thats all. one of those things i want to experience once in my life. hmm maybe should add to the bucket list.

I wouldnt mind having dinner/lunch at club 33. But being a member, really out of my league, and many others im sure. People who usually are previlaged to be in there usually "money aint a thang"
just need to know someone to invite me in as a guest, thats all. one of those things i want to experience once in my life. hmm maybe should add to the bucket list.

Oh yea if you want a deal on Disneyland, look on craigs. People there have multi day park hopper tickets, and to profit or make some back, they let you "borrow" the ticket, then need to give it back to them at the end.

I've done it before, but you can see all the flaws there and how it could turn into a nightmare for both parties. I gambled and won on a good deal.

Also as said YOU CAN do Disneyland and CA Adventure in ONE DAY, but you are pushing it. You really need to have a game plan right off the bat, use those cut in line passes omit some attractions. I recommend 2 really.

Oh yea if you want a deal on Disneyland, look on craigs. People there have multi day park hopper tickets, and to profit or make some back, they let you "borrow" the ticket, then need to give it back to them at the end.

I've done it before, but you can see all the flaws there and how it could turn into a nightmare for both parties. I gambled and won on a good deal.

Also as said YOU CAN do Disneyland and CA Adventure in ONE DAY, but you are pushing it. You really need to have a game plan right off the bat, use those cut in line passes omit some attractions. I recommend 2 really.

Me and fiance love to go, were in in our mid 20's, no kids. Like others have said, you go to Disneyland for that certain nostalgic feeling. We collect vinylmations so the park has some that you can only get at the park. That being said, tix are way expensive! Luckily, her work sells tix for $44 for half a day. That's enough for us. We go maybe 3-4 times a year with that deal.

Me and fiance love to go, were in in our mid 20's, no kids. Like others have said, you go to Disneyland for that certain nostalgic feeling. We collect vinylmations so the park has some that you can only get at the park. That being said, tix are way expensive! Luckily, her work sells tix for $44 for half a day. That's enough for us. We go maybe 3-4 times a year with that deal.

It feels like some of you didn't have that Disney childhood. 
laugh.gif

On the real though...I can't explain what it is but I could not not have a pass anymore. I go some times 4-5 times a week and its always fun. Majority of my family have passes and that always makes Disneyland that much more fun.

On the real though...Disneyland drunk is 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

ElecTRONica, World Of Color, Fantasmic, Fireworks while on a good buzz/high is life changing.

MonopolyMan63, you looking for certain Vinyls? I'm looking to move some of mine if I can.

It feels like some of you didn't have that Disney childhood. 
laugh.gif

On the real though...I can't explain what it is but I could not not have a pass anymore. I go some times 4-5 times a week and its always fun. Majority of my family have passes and that always makes Disneyland that much more fun.

On the real though...Disneyland drunk is 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

ElecTRONica, World Of Color, Fantasmic, Fireworks while on a good buzz/high is life changing.

MonopolyMan63, you looking for certain Vinyls? I'm looking to move some of mine if I can.

Went for the first time as an 18 year old and I thought it was ill. I definitely had fun, I think I would have went bananas if I had gone as a child.

Went for the first time as an 18 year old and I thought it was ill. I definitely had fun, I think I would have went bananas if I had gone as a child.

Originally Posted by xtianp

What do you have to trade or sell? Were just starting out so we not hardcore collectors like others.

What do you have to trade or sell? Were just starting out so we not hardcore collectors like others.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

if anyone has any of the star wars joints let me know

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

if anyone has any of the star wars joints let me know

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

more details please. I was under the impression that was one of the most ballinest things one could do in life
So basically you need a member to get you in?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

So basically you need a member to get you in?

If anyone needs cheap tickets to Disneyland hit me up I can get them on the low for you

If anyone needs cheap tickets to Disneyland hit me up I can get them on the low for you

Back
Top Bottom