For me it's cooking what I eat:

Garbanzo beans
Kidney Beans
Red Beans
Organic pasta w/ pesto sauce cut with alfredo sauce to make it more creamy
I use smart balance butter with some raw cane sugar
Drink lots of water
Honey nut cheerios
Cook chicken breasts using lemon juice, salt & black pepper, olive oil, mccormicks rub
vegetables - broccoli, asparagus, brussel sprouts, green peppers

On sundays I abstain from eating meat entirely...also no eggs

That 6 meals a day is bs to me ...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I'm reading Food Rules to give me a good foundation of what I should be looking for when I go grocery shopping.

Thanks for all the input.
Holla at The Food Revolution next.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I'm reading Food Rules to give me a good foundation of what I should be looking for when I go grocery shopping.

Thanks for all the input.
Holla at The Food Revolution next.
Thanks. Will do.

funny how some of you think you know what youre talking about, but you encourage this man to drink soy milk...like that %@+! doesnt increase estrogen levels...Drink fat free milk. Its actually good for you...has calcium and also it boosts testosterone levels. And those who are talking about whole grain pasta being the same as enriched %@+! must not have taken biochemistry...

Brother eat your complete carbs, dont use much sugar. The carbs replace the that. The problem with eating carbs and drinking and eating sugary foods is that carbs are converted to sugar and whats not burned (sugar/energy) by your everyday activites eventuallyturns into fat. so if u cut out your sugary foods youre more than fine.
eat lean meats and dont forget your vegetables and lots of water.

Also, make sure u do cardio. Ive noticed on NT these dudes drink a whole lot of supplements and do no cardio. sure the car looks amazing...but the engine is garbage.

bruh im sure i eat worse than anybody on here. everyday i eat popeyes, zaxbys, mcdonalds, or pizza hut. i cant cook worth a damn so the only time i eat a home cooked meal is when my girl cook for me. im still skinny as hell tho

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by TiDE619

for sandwich meat, what do you guys suggest? I'm gonna go grocery shopping today and I'm def gonna stay away from the processed variety packs of turkey. Also, what's your guys' take on veggie burgers? Are they healthy for you?
Tide, I would suggest check Lucky's/Safeway once in a while...They have good deals on deli meat (turkey is my preference).
did exactly that. Got a pound of lean turkey for 8.00

Originally Posted by Luong1209

for sandwich meat, what do you guys suggest? I'm gonna go grocery shopping today and I'm def gonna stay away from the processed variety packs of turkey. Also, what's your guys' take on veggie burgers? Are they healthy for you?
Tide, I would suggest check Lucky's/Safeway once in a while...They have good deals on deli meat (turkey is my preference).
did exactly that. Got a pound of lean turkey for 8.00
I haven't seen a sale in a minute, but when it was...I think it was $5.00/pound
eek.gif
!

my nasty mind got me thinking the thread title was about something else 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

but anyways, good thread

when I was lifting regularly, the only way to get results was to eat right. So for breakfast I had 3 eggs & oatmeal (not that flavored crap, that kind is bad, I ate the regular oats. if you don't like that then buy the WEIGHT CONTROL flavored quaker oats) for lunch it was either chicken breast/sockeye salmon/talapia with skim milk & for dinner it was one (or two) out of those 3 that I didn't eat for lunch with broccoli & steamed brown rice. All this stuff is not difficult to cook either, OP. For the salmon & breasts preheat the oven to 350, put a little bit of worcestershire sauce ion em, sprinkle a little bit of seasoning sauce on em, sprinkle a little bit pepper on em & lastly put a very small amount of zesty italian on em, then stick em in the oven for 25 minutes and you're good to go. Very easy.

Back
Top Bottom