School me on how to talk to 'that' girl behind the cash register...

give her your number cuz theres not much to do in that situation when its busy

if she likes you she'll call you!

... if not then keep goin to her register until it becomes unbearably awkward and she's forced to call you!

Just say...i think i come here like 3x times a week and i somehow always get stuck with you(with a swag/flirty/nice/kidding smile). I guess that's good cuzyou got the pretty thing going for you. Going to have a get together this weekend...you should stop by. (Time saying this so she hands you the receipt at thistime). I was going to throw away...looks like it has a use now (write down ur number as you say this). Hand it to her...say, don't work too hard. Flash asmile...and exit.

Is it really this hard? Just get into a, any girl would be lucky to have me frame of mind (or imagine someone who pulls women ala Wilt) and just say what youthink they would say.

Let's hear how it goes. Taking a L is better than taking a DNP

At worse you completely eff it up and fail. Next time your in line...play the...wow you need to stop blowing me up...im not on the unlimited plan. She'lllaugh, you'll both laugh it off. No harm done...she'll appreciate your attempt, unless she is mentally f'd (which you wouldn't want anyways ihope). Honestly, at least at this point you know her. Who knows...u might see her at a party and she see's you with other females...and you know how greeneyed girls get. Have fun...cuz if it's not fun...it's really quite pointless.

Originally Posted by soltheman

When buying things, "accidentally" drop a couple of hundreds.

Then offer her a session of swag surfing at her house.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]do none of that....[/color]

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Talk to her and say "Is it ok if I leave you my number?"

wrong move. if she says no.. dudes done..

when you key in your number for your discount card let her do it.. then from there you can start getting hers..
laugh.gif

Side note people need to step up their manhood. I've rolled up to a signal with my boy....me and him are just getting stupid dancing in the car to LadyGaga. Some cuties pull up next time us. We roll down the window. He says hey ladies...the encore is at (address) tonight..we are having people over. Quicklyscribble down a number (it's green at this point and people are honking) and toss it through their window. They came over with some other girls...we drank,we danced...and i have no idea about the rest. To be honest i'm just decent looking...about 5'8 160..no girls see me and are writing notes to eachother about me..but the world is yours for the taking. Either eat your pie...or i'll smack you in the face with it.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by 255forLife

you read her name off the tag? that's pretty weird. lol.

just play it cool.. try to come during her break.

then take her on a trip to vegas like GO!
laugh.gif
Stalker type right there.
she doesn't have to know you were planning it... i met one of my gfs by "conveniently" showing up at her work as she was going on break. i made it appear incidental, and i just approached her and took it from there
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
what'd you do, like wait in the bushes?

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

You: "What time can I get you off?"

Her: "What?"

You: "What time do you get off?"

LOL I do that all the time. Say something inappropriate and when they say what ty to come up with something completely acceptable. If HR had mice in my officeI'd be done.

Shell ask if you found everything alright. Look at her with a serious face and tell her you dont talk to women unless you plan on fornicating with them. Thentake it from there.

Ask her if she prefers to go shopping with paper or plastic.

In all honesty man; just purchase your stuff in her line. Smile when you meet eyes, hopefully she smiles back. Then proceed to tell her what she wants to hear.Im an improv type a guy, so when im in the moment im killin so hopefully you can kill that way also.

Play that temptations on her. Send your boy to buy something and act shy. lol

You can't bag a grocery chick b? We all in the struggle but B a grocery chick might want to feel honored I'm giving her the time of day B. Come inthere with the fresh Prada's on, cut looking quite immaculate, numbers automatic B. SHE'S A GROCERY CHICK B! Aww man...where you from B?

Originally Posted by Ir Al Cine

You can't bag a grocery chick b? We all in the struggle but B a grocery chick might want to feel honored I'm giving her the time of day B. Come in there with the fresh Prada's on, cut looking quite immaculate, numbers automatic B. SHE'S A GROCERY CHICK B! Aww man...where you from B?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

back to iss, B

You can't bag a grocery chick b? We all in the struggle but B a grocery chick might want to feel honored I'm giving her the time of day B. Come in there with the fresh Prada's on, cut looking quite immaculate, numbers automatic B. SHE'S A GROCERY CHICK B! Aww man...where you from B?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word life son

I don't agree with talking to women at work, but the grocery store thing is kinda true. The girls at the grocery store look thirsty as hell. And I get hiton a lot from them when I'm checking out my items. But at a clothing store or something of that nature, forget about it.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

back to iss, B
I don't know where you live fam, or what you do...but in my area TEENAGERS (aka this girl) have these jobs. Not corporate management.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

word life son

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom