school me on Jamario Moon...

i never really paid too much attention to this guy... some people said his basketball iq is like a sack of potatoes... but now we have him on the heat... dontknow if its a good or a bad thing.... opinions on this dude??

Played for the Albany Patroons
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

athletic, he has the length to be decent defender at times, BUT... low Bball IQ, poor jumpshooter.

he wasn't really a big bonus in this acquisition for the Heat. but i guess he is another fresh body off the bench.

Good defender, freak athlete, 28 yrs old though, I have a better jumpshot, softest player in the L, have fun

hes a decent rebounder. a great athlete but he's fallen in love with his non existent jumper. have fun.

ugly looking jumpshot. would be ok if it went in most of the time, but nope

every time he shot i sucked my teeth. even when it went in, i was like "what the **** do you think you are doing?"

poor shot selection

inconsistent

everybody pretty much summed it up

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

is he at least a double double guy like marion??

nooo, i dont get how anyone can even compare Moon to Marion. Not even close. But it all depends on the system, i mean look how great ARiza is doing in LA... soit will be interesting to see how moon will do in Miami. If they ask him to defend and grab a couple rebounds and defend some more, he can transpire to be animportant player for miami.

No you won't get close to what you get from Marion. He'll give you a flash once in a while.

He can still amount to more, and could become important if he figures out his role.

Im not liking what im hearing. I would rather give Dorrell and JJ the minutes at SF

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Im not liking what im hearing. I would rather give Dorrell and JJ the minutes at SF
There's really nothing to like at all. It's sickening to see a dude with so much potential blow it the way he does. His b-ball IQ isequivalent to that of a couch cushion. He recently tried to jack up a game tying/winning shot from 3 instead of passing it to our best players (Bosh.,Bargnani, and I believe O'Neal was on the floor). And it wasn't a normal shot. It was a kind of running fading, leaning 3 pointer. From that moment, Iwas waiting for the BC to get rid of him. Glad he did

Positives

-can jump out of the gym
-good rebounder
-good help defender
-agressive shot blocker
-decent jumpshot

Negatives

-lacks the lateral quickness to be a good defender
-very low IQ, translate to very poor team defender
-he has NEVER not bit on a pump fake
-poor shot selection
-Is soft as hell
- Despite his leaping ability he is a terrible finisher because of his fear of contact, if he does dunk it's in the open court but he is never going tocram it on anyone

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Luong1209

He suggested he could dunk beyond the free-throw line...
laugh.gif

I remember when Chuck and Kenny were clowning him, because we really dont know if he dunked it.

But upon further review, watch the video and the reflection on the hardwood...
nerd.gif

If he actually dunked that
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Positives

-can jump out of the gym
-good rebounder
-good help defender
-agressive shot blocker
-decent jumpshot

Negatives

-lacks the lateral quickness to be a good defender
-very low IQ, translate to very poor team defender
-he has NEVER not bit on a pump fake
-poor shot selection
-Is soft as hell
- Despite his leaping ability he is a terrible finisher because of his fear of contact, if he does dunk it's in the open court but he is never going to cram it on anyone
Summed up well.

Back
Top Bottom