school me on miami, thinking of movin there

What up,

Yo can you miami heads school me on the real Miami. Im thinking of moving there after college for Grad school. Ive only been to south beach and I know livingin Miami is not just the south beach experience. Whats it like to really live there both good and bad? What are good places to live/nice neighborhoods and whatdo yall do on the regular. Whats the lifestyle like and cost of living? Traffic? How are the people, friendly? Most likely I'm going to be in theDowntown/Brickell area... Can anyone help me out?

Preciate it

Ive lived in Houston and LA if that helps out. How does it compare?

good/nice neighborhoods-kendall, downtown, brickell
cost of living is expensive but not NYC expensive
traffic is horrendous, especially on I95 and the turnpike
people are cool, you gotta learn spanish or know some spanish
its a lot of fun living down here a lot stuff to do...
if you ever need more info just hit me up

Just be ready to have fun. It's pretty nice in the Brickell area. Dude above nailed it on the head. You'll need some kinda Spanish knowledge. It willgo a long way. Good luck with Grad School, I'm planning on heading down there for Law school too.

brickell the more nicer part of town, ya traffic from about 430 to 7somethin not good at all, but its more fast pace depending on where your comin from! jusdont try and go out all the time not gonna get anything done like that bc its gonna always be there

Back
Top Bottom