School me on the 06-07 Lexus IS 250...EDIT: I've moved onto the IS 350 now

laugh.gif
@isn't that a family car.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

The IS350 is fun though.. fastest car in its class. 

Nah, 335i, G37 and S4 are faster.
I dunno, I read many publications saying the IS350 was the fastest car in its class, they might just be talking about a straight line tho.

Originally Posted by RFX45

The IS350 is fun though.. fastest car in its class. 

Nah, 335i, G37 and S4 are faster.
I dunno, I read many publications saying the IS350 was the fastest car in its class, they might just be talking about a straight line tho.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I hope folks here realize what the Euros use as taxis over there before they use that taxi joke.
In denmark... S and E-class benzes, 5 and 7-series beamers and sometimes Jag sedans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I hope folks here realize what the Euros use as taxis over there before they use that taxi joke.
In denmark... S and E-class benzes, 5 and 7-series beamers and sometimes Jag sedans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I have a Lexus IS

fun car, looks good, interior is beautiful, alot of options.

My advice is to test drive both cars. The IS350 has 306 HP and the IS250 has 204. If your not going to speed and dont care for it than get any. The IS350 is fun though.. fastest car in its class. Just saying....... If your getting the car for its looks, options etc. than it doesnt matter really. Just remember the Audi A4 has like 211 HP or something like that.

Get some Blizzacks and u should be good and try to get a CPO.
Here's the thing. This is will be my very first car, so I don't really know how exactly I will drive the car. When I did drive my dad's old 96' Mazda 626, I did speed, but not all the time. I guess at the end of the day, I will take what I get the best deal on.

Hmm.... well if u ever driven a car with 300+hp than you'll see how fun it is to know you can pass any car on the road anytime, switch lanes easily, merge on the highway easily, and its fun knowing most of the cars on the road aren't faster. If your not going to speed get w/e one fits you. If you don't have enough to buy some new winter tires just go IS250 awd. make sure you get the Navi as well. Backup camera, Bluetooth, navi, etc. 
Also check out http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-generation-163/ anything you need to know just sign up to this site. Good luck
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I have a Lexus IS

fun car, looks good, interior is beautiful, alot of options.

My advice is to test drive both cars. The IS350 has 306 HP and the IS250 has 204. If your not going to speed and dont care for it than get any. The IS350 is fun though.. fastest car in its class. Just saying....... If your getting the car for its looks, options etc. than it doesnt matter really. Just remember the Audi A4 has like 211 HP or something like that.

Get some Blizzacks and u should be good and try to get a CPO.
Here's the thing. This is will be my very first car, so I don't really know how exactly I will drive the car. When I did drive my dad's old 96' Mazda 626, I did speed, but not all the time. I guess at the end of the day, I will take what I get the best deal on.

Hmm.... well if u ever driven a car with 300+hp than you'll see how fun it is to know you can pass any car on the road anytime, switch lanes easily, merge on the highway easily, and its fun knowing most of the cars on the road aren't faster. If your not going to speed get w/e one fits you. If you don't have enough to buy some new winter tires just go IS250 awd. make sure you get the Navi as well. Backup camera, Bluetooth, navi, etc. 
Also check out http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-generation-163/ anything you need to know just sign up to this site. Good luck
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom