School Me On The Dominican Republic

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

I'm pretty sure this is from DR

2eznrxi.jpg
pimp.gif

lol. im from Puerto Rico and DR is way better! lol. In my opinion the girls are more beautiful in PR but still the girls in DR be representing EARRRLY nahmean. They do it all over there. You got $$$ the shorties treat you like kings. PR is more relaxing but you'll def. fall in love with a regular chickworkin at mickey d's over there lol

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

All you need is white tee and a Yankee fitted and you are guaranteed to have a great time.

That sir is 100% correct. Just look like your from the city or the country actually and you will have the best time of your life.

It all depends where you go. There are some beautiful areas in DR but at the same time, especially now, there are really rough and bad places. People areeasily getting robbed over there in various places. Personally, I prefer to stay in the states. I was never a big fan of going over there even though I had ablast last time I went. Sounds weird, I know lol.

EDIT:
If you ever go and you wear baggy clothes, besides getting a lot of females, just know that the dudes are going to call you 'Joes'.
laugh.gif
!

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

It all depends where you go. There are some beautiful areas in DR but at the same time, especially now, there are really rough and bad places. People are easily getting robbed over there in various places. Personally, I prefer to stay in the states. I was never a big fan of going over there even though I had a blast last time I went. Sounds weird, I know lol.

EDIT:
If you ever go and you wear baggy clothes, besides getting a lot of females, just know that the dudes are going to call you 'Joes'.
laugh.gif
!
yeah if you go over there shining you better know ppl or you will get robbed but overall its cool out there most people are real friendly overthere and the girls are
pimp.gif

Calling ninjahood ninjahood . Im here at the sensatori in punta cana and what i noticed is there seems to be a decent number of dominican american families that are visiting the resort (not sure if they are staying the full week or its a day pass). Am i tripping or do a lot of american dominicans come back to hit up the nice resorts instead of staying with their fam?

Calling ninjahood ninjahood . Im here at the sensatori in punta cana and what i noticed is there seems to be a decent number of dominican american families that are visiting the resort (not sure if they are staying the full week or its a day pass). Am i tripping or do a lot of american dominicans come back to hit up the nice resorts instead of staying with their fam?

they do both...stay wit da fam a couple days, go to da resort da rest of da week.

Back
Top Bottom