School me on the luxury jeep wrangler

Is 80K miles really considered that much by most of y'all?

Yes... especially if you're financing it. Homie probably gone be paying $500+ a month for the next 7 years. That's assuming he didn't put a large amount of $ down.

Last edited:
Paying 35k for a '08 whip with 80k miles on it?
sick.gif
I don't care that it's a M3 either. That's a lot of miles on any car. And you got a note? hell naw.
laugh.gif
what you drive famb ? 

what you drive famb ? 

:lol:
Just a regular '14 charger rt that had 50 miles on it. I'm thinking about adding another car or suv soon. I'll update you when I do. BMW is actually one of my choices. It won't have 80k miles on it tho :D

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Just a regular '14 charger rt that had 50 miles on it. I'm thinking about adding another car or suv soon. I'll update you when I do. BMW is actually one of my choices. It won't have 80k miles on it tho
happy.gif
let me know how fast that 428 goes 

or if you actually get a real car , let me know how much you paid for youre low mileage M car compared to what i paid 
happy.gif

If I do decide to buy a M3, it'll probably be brand new or a year or 2 old.. Or maybe I'll look at the m5...The price wouldn't matter because I can afford used or brand new. Just won't have 80k miles on it :D

Last edited:
laugh.gif

If I do decide to buy a M3, it'll probably be brand new or a year or 2 old.. Or maybe I'll look at the m5...The price wouldn't matter because I can afford used or brand new. Just won't have 80k miles on it
happy.gif
ok so how much do you expect to pay for the car ? i just want to compare it to what i paid and maybe see if you understand the logic that i paid half the price and still have all the amenities , probably faster , and with the same warranty you would have ....for more than likely less than half of what youre going to pay .......but im the badge flosser 
laugh.gif

where's my dude @Air Spider 777 with his grand cherokee? that thing is meaaaannn :pimp:

Wranglers are hot doodoo. Period. YJs TJs w.e. big *** cages that get ****** mileage, aren't fun to drive, not practical. Overpriced. Not safe...

Basura.
man I always liked how the 4 door ones looked. I never considered actually owning one but the way you guys bash it, I don't even want to drive in one :lol:

100k for a jeep?? Nah....gimme da g-wagon or a cayenne turbo s. **** it....give me da tesla SUV.
the ride on the g wagon is terrible

I'll take a Cayenne gts please

I swear i'm not lying that many are saying the 3 new american SUVs Durango, Explorer, Grand Cherokee are far better than the europeans like Range Rover, Cayenne, BMW X5, Audi Q5 etc.

Seen jadakiss driving a custom white wrangler, and I thought to myself, when did these become hot? I always looked at the wrangler as a vehicle for working class everyday folk. Come to find out they have upgraded v8 models starting at $70gs. Are these popular in NY now? School me on these joints.

The wrangler used to be a vehicle for the working class, but not anymore...but then again what is these days outside of the compact car segment? Custom Wranglers have been hot for years and can cost up to $200,000 depending on the options. So for those saying that these are for the "wish they had a G-wagon buiyers"....you couldn't be more wrong. These luxury wranglers are build for the select few that really do want a luxury wrangler.

View media item 1883206View media item 1883208View media item 1883209View media item 1883210View media item 1883211

Last edited:

If I do decide to buy a M3, it'll probably be brand new or a year or 2 old.. Or maybe I'll look at the m5...The price wouldn't matter because I can afford used or brand new. Just won't have 80k miles on it :D
ok so how much do you expect to pay for the car ? i just want to compare it to what i paid and maybe see if you understand the logic that i paid half the price and still have all the amenities , probably faster , and with the same warranty you would have ....for more than likely less than half of what youre going to pay .......but im the badge flosser :lol:

A Brand new Scat Pack Challenger is faster than your car cost roughly the same price and is going to hold its value waaaaay more than your car and you don't have be sub 6 feet to fit into it comfortably.

I thought no one post about Chargers though

benz > bimmer > lexus > jeep 

how dare u

Many are saying the new grand Cherokee, new Ford explorer and new dodge Durango are better than the new range rover, g wagon etc.

must be uninformed.. idk about beter than a range rover but the g wagon was never really much of an off roader to begin with

you realize a brand new m5 is 100k right :lol: just saying

Last edited:
Why are you acting like people on here can't afford a 35k car or even a new m3 or m5?

And why would you compare an 8 year old m3 to a new to 2 year old m5? That's asinine b. Your car lost half of its value in 8 years. I hope you read what that warranty covers from front to back. Did you get the gold or platinum warranty package?

It's great you enjoy your car but your justifications make you sound like an idiot fam. To the average buyer, the car you bought was ill advised but it's your money and it makes you happy but don't look down on people because they drive a cheaper or a "lesser" car. There are plenty of us that can buy a car worth way more than yours, we just aren't making the same decision as you.

Why are you acting like people on here can't afford a 35k car or even a new m3 or m5?

And why would you compare an 8 year old m3 to a new to 2 year old m5? That's asinine b. Your car lost half of its value in 8 years. I hope you read what that warranty covers from front to back. Did you get the gold or platinum warranty package?

It's great you enjoy your car but your justifications make you sound like an idiot fam. To the average buyer, the car you bought was ill advised but it's your money and it makes you happy but don't look down on people because they drive a cheaper or a "lesser" car. There are plenty of us that can buy a car worth way more than yours, we just aren't making the same decision as you.
lol

Last edited:

what type of car do you drive by the way 

Illicit, dont do this fam. We were going at it and now im sticking my neck out for you, just let it be. He and others are making sense and what they drive/financial decisions shoudnt matter. Like ive been saying, value is subjective. Thats why some people will spend bread on an old Mustang/SS/Bimmer and some will value a new Accord cause it fits their needs. Maybe thy have a mortgage or family to upkeep, some people are still at home with their parents and dont have to pay rent/mortgage and can afford a nicer car (which is common in the tri-state area). Nothing wrong with that either. All in all, value is subjective.

Last edited:
Watch out. We got a baller ova here
That's a corny *** response :x

But illicit tried to pull my card just cause I said I don't agree with buying a '08 whip for 35k with 80k miles on it. And a high *** car note? But, that's my opinion. He can live his life as he chooses. He says he has an extended warranty. But I'm sure that has a miles limit that he hasn't disclose. Since this car is probably his everyday driver, he'll most like have a high car note with no warranty in a few years. I wouldn't have bought that car just to fake floss. It's a nice car tho...

:lol: this dude quickly becoming one of the biggest herbs on NT. "What kind of car do you drive?" Son probably has zero appreciating assets, talking about his budget was $50k but he had to finance the hell out of a $30k car. Riiiiiight.

Back
Top Bottom