School Shooting in Oakland. 6 dead, suspect in custody. RIP

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Police surrounded a Christian university in search of a gunman who reportedly opened fire Monday morning and wounded at least five people, authorities said.

The shooting was reported shortly after 10:30 a.m. at Oikos University in east Oakland. It's unclear if there were any fatalities.

Television news footage showed officers surrounding the building in search of the suspect, described as a Korean man in his 40s with a heavy build and wearing khaki clothing. Authorities could not confirm if the suspect was still in the building.

The footage also showed wounded people being carried out of the building, and more gurneys were being brought in.

Oakland police did not immediately return calls.

"One of the people who was inside the building, she was saying there is a crazy guy inside," witness Brian Snow told KGO-TV. "She did say someone got shot in the chest right next to her before she got taken off in an ambulance."

I wonder if it was for religious reasons? Best wishes to the families 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Police surrounded a Christian university in search of a gunman who reportedly opened fire Monday morning and wounded at least five people, authorities said.

The shooting was reported shortly after 10:30 a.m. at [color= rgb(54, 99, 136)]Oikos University[/color] in east Oakland. It's unclear if there were any fatalities.

Television news footage showed officers surrounding the building in search of the suspect, described as a Korean man in his 40s with a heavy build and wearing khaki clothing. Authorities could not confirm if the suspect was still in the building.

The footage also showed wounded people being carried out of the building, and more gurneys were being brought in.

Oakland police did not immediately return calls.

"One of the people who was inside the building, she was saying there is a crazy guy inside," witness Brian Snow told KGO-TV. "She did say someone got shot in the chest right next to her before she got taken off in an ambulance."

I wonder if it was for religious reasons? Best wishes to the families 
frown.gif
ok

Yeah my boy was at one Toyota across from the coliseum and said it was going crazy out there. At least they arrested dude. Good for opd

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Another one huh? Riiight...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: I wonder how many victims there will end up being before this is over.[/color]

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

glad this one didn't get a chance to kill himself
This. Let him get what's coming to him in prison.

30t6p3b.gif
5 dead, last I heard. Another Korean male shooter..

I was just going to post this story. UPDATE 5 dead in total RIP to the victims.

Man now they say 6 dead. That's crazy. Of all the crime spots in Oakland yeah this is in the east but not even horrible area. a shame. I wonder the motive of this dude.

RIP. Very sad man. Where is this university in the east? Never heard of it.

Originally Posted by AG 47

RIP. Very sad man. Where is this university in the east? Never heard of it.

Yeah I never heard of it either but I guess it's near hegenberger right across from the coliseum. The Toyota dealership that's across the street I guess is right next to it on edgewater.Chan 2 just said he was a student and he was kicked out of a class this morning. Shooting happens Then he drove to south shore and turned himself into a Safeway employee. The more I hear the weirder this story sounds. wonder if the full story will ever come out. At least this coward didn't turn the gun on himself. Welcome to the row.

Back
Top Bottom