schutts new fball heltmet..ION 4D

For those lazy NT'ers

orig_ion_4d-webmed.jpg

when i played ball in hs, they assigned me a revolution since I played on the dline and I had already got a concussion during spring ball. the revolutions arereally awkward to wear and are really uncomfortable i gave that !%!+ back and just got a regular adams, I really wish my school had bought DNA helmets- thosehelmets are sick

those revolutions look terrible, but too bad they weren't around when Steve Young played.

I coulda swore I saw a fullback or runningback from the ******** wearing one of the optimus prime helmets above.

It's all about the old school schutts (loved and still love that face mask *green helmet*) and yes they made us wear those ridiculous white socks,would've spatted black tape every game
1364898971_l.jpg

i saw mike sellers wearing this ******ed garbage and i thought to myself, i hope he has some special mic'd up device on cuz that looks plain stupid ...then i seen him jump over terrence newman and i came to the conclusion that those lil things on the sides were jetpacks ... then, after he missed about 14blocks i came to the conclusion that those lil jetpacks throw off a players equillibrium and are useless for most of the game

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I've always loved the "safety" style facemask with the visor look....like this:

56150179.jpg
the triple drop dickerson facemask with the visor is so neccessary
pimp.gif
but i hate those revolution helmets by riddel. they are too light, everytime i went in for a kill shot i would always end up dazed cause the otherdude had the heavy riddel helmet.

riddellrevo.jpg

smh.gif

p1_portis.jpg

i always liked this facemask though, with the bull ring on top though. hopefully i can rock with this joint next year
pimp.gif

and the schutt helmets are ill too
football.jpg

pimp.gif

That%@$# is mad ugly man. The OG schutts are wear it's at. It looks like you cant even wear a visor with this new crap.

Those Riddell Revolution helmets look dumb. Look like lacrosse helmets. When I was playing I stuck with the old school Riddell helmets.

laugh.gif
It's all about the Riddell RK helmets with the singlebar face mask.

ole_miss_1955_1957_temp_3.jpg

JR5

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ramsfull.jpg
[/font][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom