SCION TC Appreciation

Reaction score
I got a Scion TC. Who else does? And before anyone tries to say it's whack, let me post some of my favorite including mine.

Here's mine....

Here is some of my favorites...

And before anyone tries to say it's whack

Its whack.

indifferent.gif
@ those cf doors

deff appreciated .. drove one the other day and fell in love .

can u put up some pros & cons .... might consider this car when i go look at some whips

I was really close to getting one before I got the Mini Cooper S but the dealership didn't have the TC in manual transmission.

Car is wack....every modded scion I've seen attempt to race GETS DUSTED by a more respectable stock whip.

-Can't throw big rims on it and trick it out cuz it looks tacky.
-it's pointless modding it for performance purposes when 75% of the cars off the lot will smoke you unless you spend 3x the amount of money you bought thecar for to tune it (why would u do that).

Fail, but to each his own. Ultimately, the car is just too small for my taste.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Its not wack.

But it is a chicks car.

Really? Never heard of the maker "chicks" last time I checked it was made by Toyota.
I only see chicks driving these for the most part. Once in awhile i'll see a lame dude thinking he has the fastest car trying to raceeverybody in these.

aye this car is coo 15 racks for a brand new! u cant beat that i've been on the fence debating whether i should get it i dunno tho

this pic makes me wanna get it tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's a nice car. Lots offered for a pretty reasonable base price.

I had one, it was a stick, it was cool. After my accident (totaled it, not my fault FYI), I didn't really have a desire to get another one. I much ratherget a used RSX Type-S with some miles on it for the same price.

First thing you should do after you get this car is the suspension, because it sucks. Y'all seen mine a couple times, but hell...

Unless I was gonna boost mine, I think I'd prefer the RSX-S as well too. This car has pretty good low end torque for a 4 cylinder though and it'sroomier than most 2 doors that I was looking at. The biggest quip I have about this car is its trunk...or lack of space for it. I'm more of a Honda fan boybut even though it wasn't my first choice I like this car...

dont listen to idiots on NT trashin the car, it's an awesome car

people on here try to push something that costs 3 times as much when they'd be breaking their budget just to afford this car

I wonder how much used once go for??

But mostly chicks drive it.... But I would buy for like $8,000

Good price for car tho

Back
Top Bottom