SCION TC Appreciation

getting a stick shift come december, chea! kind of a downgrade from the G i'm pushing now but stick>auto...plus better mpg = more money in my pocket

blah!

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

getting a stick shift come december, chea! kind of a downgrade from the G i'm pushing now but stick>auto...plus better mpg = more money in my pocket

blah!
eek.gif

fool

I have a Tc...

Yes I own an ITR aswell....

I got love for the tC, but truth be told...

The car is corny...

Safe as hell though, saved my life once...

I'll be selling mine soon...I haven't seen her in like 3 months...Been here in NY, car is at my girls crib in AZ...

I loved that car so much, its going to be hard to let it go...

frown.gif
I don't like tC's like that.....But I have a special place in my heart for mine....When she's gone, I'll still think of her....

Hopefully someone will be able to treat her right.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

dont listen to idiots on NT trashin the car, it's an awesome car

people on here try to push something that costs 3 times as much when they'd be breaking their budget just to afford this car

Yeah, I know. I'm in college and it fits my budget just right.
grin.gif

Nah, can't do it. For the price of one new 15-16k right, I'll take an '06-07 Accord V6 6mt coupe.
Not too much of a 2 dr. guy though.

I never really liked this car that much. I have yet to see a real nice one done.
My boy got in a bad accident in his, he rolled like three times on the freeway, no seatbelt and the sunroof was open, and he came out untouched

Car is cool...but I kill the ones in my area every time I run them, it seems like all the guys around here do is put a huge exhaust on em and think they'refast....smh

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

it seems like any car under 20k are chicks cars

huh?
laugh.gif
not everybody is rich i dunno if you realized that
laugh.gif

oh no, I'm not doggin' it. I like the Tc actually. I drive an RSX and everytime car discussions come up, if it aint 30k or above, there'salways people who call them chick cars. Eclipses, Civics, RSX's, Tc's. Just an observation
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

it seems like any car under 20k are chicks cars

huh?
laugh.gif
not everybody is rich i dunno if you realized that
laugh.gif
i think he means any car that starts under 20k

if i have say, $15k, i would rather cop a used car that's official instead of a new Scion or Jetta or something.

if you have an 08/09 Scion TC you're a female.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by areyouin729

dont listen to idiots on NT trashin the car, it's an awesome car

people on here try to push something that costs 3 times as much when they'd be breaking their budget just to afford this car

Yeah, I know. I'm in college and it fits my budget just right.
grin.gif
yo ahmed arent you tryna cop a new is-f or m3 once your out though??

I'm looking to buy one after I graduate and start working actually....
pimp.gif
Can't really afford anything too expensive, but it should be good for thefirst couple years.

laugh.gif
i bet most of the dudes laughing can't even drive yet.

Back
Top Bottom