Scoop99's Air Jordan 1-23 Collection (Selected Colorways Only)

What's up NT, my name is scoop99 and this is part of my Air Jordan Collection. I been buying Jordan's since 2000. All I did is select one colorway of each model from Air Jordan 1 thru 23 in my entire collection. One day I will make a complete collection post (hopefully soon). So hopefully you all enjoy.
happy.gif

I apologize for the blurry pics.
frown.gif

Air Jordan's 1-8

20uty4x.jpg

Air Jordan's 9-16

25sphdj.jpg

Air Jordan 17-23

jrd3ba.jpg

Originally Posted by Nktran001

What size do you wear? Some of your sneakers looks a little funny.

pimp.gif
nonetheless.
Thanks bro.

I wear sizes 10-11. I think is the way that I positioned myself to take the photos which make some of the sneakers look bigger/smaller than what they really are (I was really close to the shoes before I took them, I did not zoom in). I'm not that good with a camera. But all my sneakers that I own are in that size range.

This picture is fake... photoshopped. Look at the heel tab on the cement 4's and the boundaries between some sneakers. Lol good try though

Originally Posted by PrJays716

This picture is fake... photoshopped. Look at the heel tab on the cement 4's and the boundaries between some sneakers. Lol good try though

LOL. Please sit down, this pic is real and not photoshopped. If you are looking at the boundaries between some sneakers are off because the boxes are mostly different sizes. You should know that already.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I thought that was a gs collection.....still nice
The pics looked much better on my camera then when I put them on the computer screen. Thanks bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom