SCORE PREDICTIONS ONLY for Superbowl LII $50.00 to Winner(s)

Post your final score predictions for Today's game. If someone gets the exact final score correct with the matching score for each specified team, I will Paypal you $50.00. If there is more than 1 winner I will still payout. If you and another member have the same exact prediction that is alright. Only one prediction per member.

Also, If your post has been edited even one second after the game is over and you have the correct score, you will not receive the $50.00

Of course I can't pay myself $50 but i'm just in this for the fun of it. My prediction for todays game...

Patriots 41, Eagles 27

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this contest.

Eagles 24 Patroits 20

Yeah of course. I'd like for there to be a winner. I came really close to predicting the exact score back at Superbowl 49 when I told my supervisor I think the Patriots will beat Seattle 27 to 24. The final score was 28 to 24, so I was really close. I guess this is what inspired me to do this to see if there is anyone capable of accomplishing this. I'm a man of my word and I have the money ready to send to anyone capable of accomplishing this challenge.

Back
Top Bottom