Scottie Pippen on my team, pics

I mean, seriously, how many people can say they played a real basketball game with one of the 50 greatest basketball players in NBA history?

Not a camp, or a pickup game, or something that doesn't count; an actual GAME, where there are stats and one team wins and one team loses and uniforms andrefs and everything; a GAME.

How many people can say they did that with one of the 50 greatest?

You can.
pimp.gif

Again, props to you.

Incredible pics. Scottie looks great (no mo) still and obviously fitness is still a big part of his life. On a side note, it's a shame in a way MJoutshined Scottie in most situations because Scottie was a COMPLETE player. The guy played SF and handled the ball like PG at times, and could do every andanything a big man was and is supposed to do. Scottie was amazing as well. Can't wait to purchase the retro Pippen's later on this year as well.
pimp.gif

Thats awsome! I heard he was playing in Sweden!

Nice to see another scandinavian here on NT, Norway here
wink.gif

And is that David Baldwin on your team? He used to play here, if I'm not mistaken.

haha, sup norway, yupp, he is, check out the teampic, down on the left, #14

man i woulda been in shock. he played with the GOAT and he was one of the GOATS. did you ask him about the new retros coming out ? i would like to see scottiesshoe collection.

im mad jealous bro...nice on wearing the Pippens though...Did you guys talk shoes at all??? Like did he say anything about you wearing his stuff?

yeah, i asked him if he was a sneakerfan, but he said "not really". but i told him i was a big collector, so i guess he would of told if they werereleasing any other Pippens, but he is still with nike and gets alot of stuff from them. about me wearing his shoes, he gave me some props both on the IIs,which he said was favorite ones, and the uptempos i wore during the game he said "man, i wish u had another pair of those in sz 16" lol

did he do his signature pull up 3 on the fastbreak?

i always loved that play. unfundamental, but back-breaking when you swish it.

haha, only like 4 four times, made the first one, early in the game so the crowd went crazy and then he hit another fastbreak pull p 3 later on

As stated before, you've had a chance to run with a legend. Congrats.

Will Pippen be playing with your team for the entire season, or is this just a one game tour?

Back
Top Bottom