Scottsdale police: Naked carjacker causes multiple crashes PICS For the Beast

http://www.azcentral.com/...ashes-closures-abrk.html

A naked carjacking suspect was caught after reportedly causing two separate car collisions that injured seven people and shut down multiple roads in Scottsdale on Friday afternoon, officials said.

The man who caused a three-car collision at Hayden Road and Via De Ventura in Scottsdale is believed to have carjacked a blue Toyota Prius that moments later caused another multiple-vehicle collision about 2 p.m. at 90th Street and Shea Boulevard, said Bruce Dressel of the Scottsdale Traffic Management Center.

Police received a call about 1:30 p.m. about the first collision at Hayden and Via De Ventura, where three people were hurt, said Sgt. Mark Clark, a Scottsdale police spokesman.

Witnesses said the man collided into a Porsche, causing it to crash with another vehicle, and then got out of his car, took off his clothes, jumped onto a vehicle and started chanting and singing, Clark said.

The suspect then approached the Prius of a female driver, pulled the woman out of the car and went northbound on Hayden Road, Clark said. The woman was not injured. The man in the Porsche was ejected on impact and sustained serious injuries, but they are not life-threatening.

Police believe the suspect then attempted to drive the Prius eastbound on the westbound lanes of Shea when he collided with three other vehicles, Clark said.

Witnesses said the Prius rolled multiple times before the suspect was ejected through the windshield, rolled onto the pavement, and then attempted to carjack an SUV, Clark said.

The suspect was taken into custody and taken to a hospital to be evaluated for drug use or any mental issues. He could face carjacking and felony hit-and-run charges, Clark said.

Four people were injured at the second scene. One pregnant woman sustained two broken legs, one person sustained serious injuries, and two others sustained minor injuries.

As of late Friday afternoon, Shea Boulevard was shut down and officers were redirecting traffic westbound of 92nd street. All cars traveling eastbound on Shea were being directed onto Loop 101, Dressel said.

Scottsdale police also are investigating the carjacking and collision at Via Ventura and Hayden and have closed that intersection.

Dressel advised using Scottsdale Road to avoid these areas.

VIDEO HERE SOMEONE PLEASE EMBED: http://www.azcentral.com/video/1713063463001

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/...-abrk.html#ixzz1zFHLmp27

Spoiler [+]
406106_4275954063002_1195776717_n.jpg

COME AT ME BRO

I looked at the "Come at me, bro" picture first, then read the news story, and the whole time I kept thinking, "damn this is pretty serious... Man ejected from Porsche?!... Prius rolled twice?!..... Pregnant lady with two broken legs?!!" But the picture is so ridiculous that it does sound like a GTA type of story.

But it's actually not funny and that was super serious! Hope everyone recovers 100% and maybe one day they can laugh about it??

I'm terrible..

This sort of hits home for me since I live in the Phoenix area so I know those cross streets and area. That's two recent random bizarre stories happening in Arizona 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

First that story about the dude offing himself in court as he was being convicted for arson and then now this 
roll.gif

As hard as it for me serious say this, i'm still going to.

It's not his fault other people were looking at him and not the road
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom