Scrub UofA Football Player Suspended for Getting Lil Too Touchy With Girl VOL SMH

defend this scrub dfresh/p mac
smh.gif

with video footage

I've never seen that dude in my life, but all the football players act like they're the !+%@ even though they suck.

laugh.gif

but molesting whales is no joking matter. Animal rights = serious business

that chick is so gone, she probably had no clue as to what happened the next morning.

smh.gif
he wanted him a "white girl" so bad, he was thirsty for it. Hecouldn't even holler at the bad ones, he went for the fat drunk one cause he thought it would be easy. Talkin bout "Take a picture"
eyes.gif

http://www.arizonaathletics.com/football/playerbio.aspx?id=5350

C04D1C7F-2CDC-41C6-BB52-92A7FEB8A2E8.jpg

sick.gif

Arizona: Young prospect who could see action if he continues to develop... Joined the team in September 2006 after tryouts as a walk-on defensive end... Worked on scout team...

he a walk on too
smh.gif
(getting no pt). give a dude an opportunity andhe blows it. give this kid the boot and give somebody more mature and deserving his spot.

"those U of A girls are dirty anyways...you don't want it" -anonymous U of A student ^clsaring that up so it doesn't look like a bitterOregon student talking *%*%

Yo any you guys peep the link to his myspace
" If white gurls we're a major i would have a masters by now"
tired.gif
laugh.gif

looks like thats gettin revoked...He is the reason why large non african american broads think that any brother will just holla
This dude is a straight snow bunny hunter, dude was bound to slip up.
If you gonna do sometin like this atleast have some fine 10+ broad, not some chick who is a twinkie away from being considered and endangered species.

This dude is an idiot.
Apparently that girl is his girlfriend. Or at least that what he's telling everyone.
He also had to hire a lawyer.

Bottom line: Dude is an idiot. He's always saying and doing stupid +#%@.
There's a reason our team always sucks.

fool.

but were we wrong to expect more? that program (football) is just tanked in the last 10 years...

Back
Top Bottom