Scrubs Episodes

Finally back this thursday!!! i cant wait.. i hope after a long break, they finish the season with a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been slacking on my Scrubs. Luckily, I don't believe I missed much. How long was the break?

Great news. I only started watching the show is year, and I've already watched most of the series.

The cold part is they cut the season short. It's only 18 episodes (down from the normal 20+ episode season). So for now there are only 11 episodes left,but the show is probably going to be picked up by ABC for it's 8th season.

There was a rumor they are moving to ABC...so i dunno the current status...I love the show and would love to see a new season or two

Angel

Originally Posted by Blai213

cant wait .. this is the last season correct ?
U aint the only one, got the DVR set.
As far as being the last season...it isnt from what im hearing. I heard they in talks to move ABC, which would be
pimp.gif

Scrubs Might Make the Move To ABC

102435__tracy_l.jpg

Thanks for reminding me that Scrubs and 30 Rock are coming back on this week!
2 of the funnier shows on t.v. are BACK
happy.gif

I thought they were going to run like 5 or 6 more episodes to finish out the spring on NBC and then pick up the next 12 or so next year on ABC? I didn'thear anything about season 8. At least they're not releasing the remaning episodes to DVD like they were saying when the strike first started.

Awesome, I love Scrubs. Glad its finally back. Although I havent seen any eps from Season 7 yet, I got into it around when 7 started, and have watched 1-6now.. so not sure if I should start watching 7 in the middle of it, or what
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom