"Se"Xbox? According to Faux News...

theres more sex on regular cable tv then a damn video game
smh.gif

I love how they don't give Keighley any time to respond at the end... Also why do they have a guy there talking about video games when he can't evenfigure out the Barbie game? Or the lady recommending an AO rating?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I mean there are game ratings for a reason...and there really is more important news to be talked about anyways
smh.gif

note to video game experts: if you want to retain any sense of expertise, don't use the words "alien boob"

"did you play the game at all"

"NOooO!"

haha i mean they dont even know what they're talking about

well parents need to be parents and monitor their kids
i hate how everyone always tries to blame someone else
because of their lack of good parenting skills

I love how Fox News is allowed to just straight up lie about the facts regarding the video game, and the minute buddy starts cutting them off - "We'reall out of time... uh... let's go to our 'panel' of alarmist half-rate journalists."

"Luke Skywalker meets Debbie Dallas?" What?

I can't believe people actually watch Fox News.

none of the explanations, made any type of sense, even the guy who tried to defend it didnt make any sense

they making this game sound like its a Hugh Heffner's guide to pursue your sexual fantasies, don't talk bout something unless you actually played orknow bout it!

Originally Posted by know polish

I love how Fox News is allowed to just straight up lie about the facts regarding the video game, and the minute buddy starts cutting them off - "We're all out of time... uh... let's go to our 'panel' of alarmist half-rate journalists."

"Luke Skywalker meets Debbie Dallas?" What?

I can't believe people actually watch Fox News.

I chuckled when I heard him say that
laugh.gif

Does anyone remember if there was there any controversy with God of War,because theres full frontal nudity in that game

indifferent.gif
fox needs to shut up

they seem to take 30-50 minutes to find something to smash and attack, and another 40 mins to prepare the news brief

but they dont take that 70 - 90 minutes to see the product as a whole. from what i heard mass effect is a step forward in gaming technology, and gaming ingeneral, but they only see the negative (and i bet your dont really see that much of it in the game )
this is the same problem i have with nas's album coming out, they bash the name, but for all we know that might be a step forward or a breakthrough infreedom of speech or even a new perspective on how people see the word itself

they dont have a form of intelligence, they just bash a subject without seeing the main theme. with no proof or a good discussion
smh.gif

P.S. good job jeff, u da man
pimp.gif

I hate feminists that think they know everything.
indifferent.gif

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.
smh.gif

WOWWWWW ok so im really mad
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I have the game and let me start off by saying ....ITS INCREDIBLE! I mostly play it on the weekends when I have some down time. I have logged over 25 hours sofar annnnnnd still have NOT seen any form of sex. This game is amazingly huge where you can pick and choose if you want the sex scene or not. And its not likethe option is directly in your face. You actually have to spend time and know what to say in order for this "sex scene" happens, not to mention thesex scene is just them kissing and it only lasts 2 minutes IF THAT. I hate when reporters who don't know %@++ about video games speak on violence and sexin video games. The game has a rating for a purpose. when i went to go buy this game I saw the employees card kids who came in trying to buy MA rated games. Welive in a day and age where its COMMON for a child to have a sexual encounter by the time they are 12. Not to mention the internet where almost the firstthing a child knows is to type "boobs" into google. I mean come on its like reporters act like they never was a kid getting themselves into curioussneaky situations. These are the same people who wont let their kids play video games but they will let them watch Cartoon Network which has so many violenceand sex references its ridiculous.

parents need to either lighten up or not let your kids buy video games. SIMPLE. I hate the fact that you cant even be an adult anymore in fear that a childmight be around. Don't play video games but go to school where peer pressure smothers you because you haven't done 4 play with a girl before 7th grade.

looking at all my video games now and the ratings are on the front and very easy to see, what is she talking about on the back and small? And video games makeparenting hard wow hope her kid never wana date or know were babes come from....
stupid bitc%

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

girl in the blue can get it.

The blue skinned alien or the human wearing blue?
Seriously though, the fact that there are segments about this type of subject matter baffles me.It's truly an indictment on the lack of control and discipline parents put on kids nowadays.

And
laugh.gif
@ "there's no full nudity in this game, there's justthe side of an alien boob that can be seen." Classic!

Back
Top Bottom