Sealed Plastic Packaging Unappreciation

It really irks me how much companies love to use these things. I'm referring to the sealed plastic packaging found for most small accessories like flashdrives, mice, razors and a lot of other items. They're such a pain to open and you can even end up cutting yourself.

sandisk1.jpg

5153M893CDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I wish they'd all just come in carton boxes with a small piece of plastic to show the item.

Who else hates these?

i hate them too. i can never friggin open them and when i do i end up cuttin myself somehow. SMH!!!

I can't stand them. I always gotta grab some sewing scissors. Sometimes, I think they can cut through anything.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I can't stand them. I always gotta grab some sewing scissors. Sometimes, I think they can cut through anything.

Whatever happened to Amazon and some other companies making easier to open packages?

Something as simple as getting to an SD card is a pain with those plastic armor things.

I absolutely hate these things, although a razor blade makes the job much easier.

I hate these.. Just bought a new 360 controller yesterday and I hated opening it. I don't hate it because they're hard to open.. Because if you have adecent pair of scissors they're not hard to open.. I hate them because for some reason, I feel like I'm destroying something. They're packaged sonice and sealed.. Because they're sealed shut, I don't like how you MUST cut them to open them.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Mae to prevent and/or deter theft
It's made it a lot easier to steal those things IMO. A lot of them don't have the scanner on them, and it's easier to slip them inyour pants... Or so I've heard.

^^ i hate that pic in your avy. always get the "i just smelled something foul" face when i see it.

Back
Top Bottom