Season 3 Leverage

I know there must be people on Nike Talk who love this show. My favorite character is Aldis Hodge's character Alec. 

Recently the marketing company I work for started the campaigning the show for TNT. I personally have been a fan since S1 and am happy that they are still going with the same quality they started with and some of the same mix of action/humor that they have had going since the show inception. It's especially nice to see how good this season has been, especially now that it's coming to a close soon. I really liked the ep this season where they took on the Pharmaceutical company. Here is the site for Leverage for those who haven't seen much of it, it has eps and series info:

Leverage - TNT

I know there must be people on Nike Talk who love this show. My favorite character is Aldis Hodge's character Alec. 

Recently the marketing company I work for started the campaigning the show for TNT. I personally have been a fan since S1 and am happy that they are still going with the same quality they started with and some of the same mix of action/humor that they have had going since the show inception. It's especially nice to see how good this season has been, especially now that it's coming to a close soon. I really liked the ep this season where they took on the Pharmaceutical company. Here is the site for Leverage for those who haven't seen much of it, it has eps and series info:

Leverage - TNT

Back
Top Bottom