**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Can't be mad, Heredia has been falling off

Dont know too much about the prospects given up

It's very intriguing to me that since the M's couldn't land a SP that they built up the lower tier of their bullpen. It could prove to be a sneaky good plan.

Cameron Maybin for defense...He doesn't offer much else, but they couldn't afford much else.

tenor.gif

I give up on this franchise. Tired of wasting my summers

I decided to do the same before last season and have watched maybe five games since. Been a fan since 1989. Had season tickets 1989-1992 and the amount of time I have invested in a poor product and the emotional drain just got to be too much.

I have never liked any M’s player more then The King. I honestly feel like I lost a relative today. While I have come to terms with the fact that we will never see the Felix we all know again, I just want one more moment so this is not our last memory. Either way I will be in Cooperstown when it’s his time.

I think we all knew Felix's days as a starter were numbered. Hope he can have some success as a reliever but am also worried. Have to wonder where he's at mentally losing his spot in the rotation.

I'm pumped for this Series. Not since the 1-game playoff versus the Angels in '95 have I been this excited. C'mon, Mariners!

Back
Top Bottom