**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Man, I haven't been on this board in a while.

My question, that I pose to all of you, is this season over? I hate to ask this question in June, and I apologize in advanced if it's already been asked, but this team just doesn't look good. From base running to hitting to closing out games, they seem like they just don't get it.

What needs to happen to get this team on track?

Season is over for these guys. I'm close to canceling mlb.tv, it's just not worth it.

What is amazing is you can count on 7-10 hits but maybe 1-2 runs out of those hits. Part of that is on the idiot manager for continuing to get our guys killed on the basepaths. No Lloyd, your guys aren't fast, and no they can't steal bases. So he continues to ignore this and our "fast guy" has been thrown out 6 times already.

The problem is also on the shoulders of our $240M investment at 2B. Right now we could've got this performance from a Tacoma player, seriously. But instead we're paying about $20M for a AA player. Not acceptable on any level how poorly he has played.

Last year was an anamoly, these guys can't put it together mentally and by the end of the season you'll see Jack Z packing his bags.

Seth Smith has 0 baseball IQ, bases juiced and Kluber is wild so let me swing at a ball below the knees for a GIDP. This team wide incompetence to take pitches against a wild pitcher is on the idiot coaching staff to not force takes.

I see Elias did Elias things today.

Im getting his jersey

or would that jinx him?

Just realized that we're the only team in the AL with under 200 runs (199 & lowest in the AL) and 2nd lowest in the MLB (Phillies with 192). 
mean.gif

Was watching the replay of Kyle's slam... Sims didn't even start his homerun-call till the ball bounced in the stands... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom