**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 46-37 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

But for a firsr year GM/Manager i think its somethint to build on. We will get better this offseason for sure. Gonna be hard to duplicate the years Cano/Cruz had as they age and hard to expect Seager to be so consistent every year though

This post literally reads like Lloyd's first season, we all thought it would lead to playoffs and it didn't. :lol:

Clean house.

"It hasn’t been a great season for Felix," manager Scott Servais said. "We talked a little bit about it today. Certainly when we missed him with the six or seven weeks he was out, it really hurt. Getting deep in games and the inning load he takes on [is important]. But to do that where he’s at in his career, he’s going to have to make a few adjustments in the offseason and come into spring training in a little better shape and more urgency. Because we certainly need him at the top of the rotation.

"But he’s at that point in his career where he’s going to have to make some adjustments to get the results he wants."

http://www.espn.com/blog/sweetspot/...ists-age-not-a-factor-in-disappointing-season
Servais doubling down

CvyWvuqVYAETkeE.jpg:small

One of the only games i might get something other than the standard edition. Best sports game out with my favorite player

he's gonna be so good for the Astros

because thats what players do when they leave Seattle these days

He's an upgrade over Chris Ianetta in the reserve catcher role. With how Mike Z dragged himself to the finish line to end last season, I've got an inkling Ruiz will be playing more than every fourth or fifth day. Might even be an upgrade over Mike Z to be honest. Zunino flat out f'ing suuuuucks 
sick.gif

He had a nice bounce back season last year, so I'm fully expecting him to go in the tank for us

Back
Top Bottom