**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 46-37 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

Up late as I'm off work tomorrow, they are playing the 99 derby from Fenway on Root and think I'll stay up after they have Griffeys first round.

1688889194174.png

Trying to go two games over .500, bases loaded, no outs, can’t get one run smh

Still have hope but need to win these games that are right there. Pitching this first half has been phenomenal and bats starting to heat up

Could’ve/should’ve swept the Astros in Houston, great couple of weeks going into the break for the M’s. Yeah, Yordan and Altuve were out but I think the M’s could be better when they play again next month too.

Edit: drones
Was going to take the kids out to see this drone show tonight, but 10pm at Seattle Center on a Sunday night was a hard sell lol

Last edited:
Play Ball Park was a good time for my fam and I yesterday. Was thinking of lining up to get signatures/pics with Bone and Lou but that line was crazy long. Got a bunch of free swag, saw King Felix playing wiffleball and walked right by Harold Reynolds when he was headed to the draft area. Kind of bummed I didn't get to do the batting cages or VR HR derby as lines were crazy and had son and nephews with us so they were burned out by mid afternoon before draft started.

Was amazing how much more they had entertainment wise compared to the 01' fanfest before Lumen/Seahawks stadium had even opened. Really dope how you had the indoor area in Lumen events center, part of Lumen field concourse open, they had activities on the field and outside the main gate as well.

Play Ball Park was a good time for my fam and I yesterday. Was thinking of lining up to get signatures/pics with Bone and Lou but that line was crazy long. Got a bunch of free swag, saw King Felix playing wiffleball and walked right by Harold Reynolds when he was headed to the draft area. Kind of bummed I didn't get to do the batting cages or VR HR derby as lines were crazy and had son and nephews with us so they were burned out by mid afternoon before draft started.

Was amazing how much more they had entertainment wise compared to the 01' fanfest before Lumen/Seahawks stadium had even opened. Really dope how you had the indoor area in Lumen events center, part of Lumen field concourse open, they had activities on the field and outside the main gate as well.
Yeah we had a good time on Saturday at Play Ball, wish we went yesterday for the Lumen Field stuff. Sucked to find out about need for reservations for the VR and gaming stuff, but the kids had fun walking around and looking at stuff.

Let's go Julio! Love that was narrated by Crawford. Here's to one day Seattle getting to host another ASG in his sport...

Derby should be cool tonight though, have my bro in law and nephew who are big Mets fan so def anticipating that first round matchup. Won't be in attendance but watching from home will do just fine.

What a first by Julio but I had a feeling 2nd rd would be a letdown but not that much. He's still young and should be in it a couple more I'd bet.

Man that first round was magical.

I love it because while Julio is a big dude, hes no Vlad Jr or Alonso. Makes it even better

Back
Top Bottom