**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 46-37 | v. Twins, O's and Jays |

The upcoming Twins/Mariners series about to be an offensive ****show.

Top 4 in AL pitching staffs (top 5 MLB)...and the 2 worst in K's in the MLB, offensively.

Should make for competitive games. :lol:

Went to the game Sat where Kirby had a rough go and the bats were silent while only getting 3 total hits smh. Did get to try Moto Pizza for the first time, got the Kissd flavor (pep, spicy sausage and hot honey), very tasty but not mind blowing. I like Detroit style pizzas but prefer traditional NY style more.

Went to the game Sat where Kirby had a rough go and the bats were silent while only getting 3 total hits smh. Did get to try Moto Pizza for the first time, got the Kissd flavor (pep, spicy sausage and hot honey), very tasty but not mind blowing. I like Detroit style pizzas but prefer traditional NY style more.
What's your favorite NY style pizza place in town? I've never had pizza from NY but I love Big Mario's.

What's your favorite NY style pizza place in town? I've never had pizza from NY but I love Big Mario's.
I'm also a big fan of Big Mario's. Have been meaning to try Hot Mama's in Capitol Hill as I've heard good things.

Won't be disappointed with Hot Mama's. Sodo Pizza is also good with NY and Sicilian squares
My brother in law used to get Hot Mama's a lot, it's pretty good. Looking forward to trying MOTO on Thursday though. The Detroit style place I used to go to in Beacon Hill, Breezy Town, relocated to merge with the owners' main Chicago-style spot over in Phinney area.

Anyone ever get word as to why Ichiro was gone during All Star break?

Last edited:
Lets keep winning and get off of this .5 00 back and forth phase. Some good ABs tonight after getting dominated by Gray for 4 innings

Always wanted one of those cutoff jerseys growing up. I also remember first seeing that fake tat and kids at school debating if it was real or not lol.

image.jpg

Drunk be we out here!

Back
Top Bottom